Verified Expert in Engineering
Revaz is a full-stack engineer with more than six years of software development experience working with various technologies. Has a great knowledge of the whole development process. Experienced in the Agile methodology, he communicates extremely well with his team and focuses on getting the job done quickly. Tech-wise, Revaz typically uses C# .NET Core for the back end and Angular for the front end.
CODE, Visual Studio, GitLab, GitHub, Windows
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is a gambling website with lotto-type games. I implemented a risk management system using game result statistics.
Full Stack Developer
Acumen Commercial Insights
- Replaced Kendo components for the client side application with Angular Material.
- Worked on .NET and Angular tasks in Agile stories.
- Migrated client-side work from Silverlight to Angular and used it in ASP.NET Webforms as an npm package.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Bar Patrol (via Toptal)
- Joined the existing codebase of the inventory management system, based on ASP.NET Core and Angular, which helped bars and restaurants make their inventories, invoices, and reports easily.
- Integrated Aweber email marketing software to reduce the manual effort of placing customers into different groups when sending email notifications.
- Rearchitected the project domain-wise by creating correct domains before concrete implementation and duplicating some data into different domains. This improved the performance in different areas of the app.
- Created a migrator software to take and form correct domains, placing the legacy system's data correctly into the new application's store.
Senior Full-stack Developer
ZOOLOO Information Systems
- Created a Toyota car leasing responsive web application based on Angular and .NET Core.
- Implemented the product design by giving technical and UX feedback.
- Created a back-end API with .NET Core and used SQL on the database side.
- Built customizable HTML elements as Angular components for reusability.
- Created and maintained both the front-end and back-end applications' hosting on Azure.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Participated in a compliance management web application development process for the healthcare department.
- Researched about functional programming usage in Angular and NgRx for state-management issues.
- Created Azure CI/CD pipelines for Angular and .NET Core Web API projects.
- Created a component library where custom form control and general components were implemented (inputs, checkboxes, buttons, progress bars, and more) and shared across the application.
- Used a Metronic component library for a complex statistics dashboard.
- Customized ASP.NET Zero's role management module to overcome issues related to authorization.
Senior .NET Developer
- Implemented a SaaS hospitality property management application that is used by multiple hotels in the Caucasus area.
- Researched and implemented a hybrid database separation method for a multi-tenant application in order to store high traffic client's data into a separate database.
- Implemented a notification microservice. Integrated a SendGrid API for email notifications, tracked email statuses, and implemented a retry mechanism.
- Researched and implemented an auto email generator using ASP.NET Core Razor views.
- Researched and used the ASP.NET Boilerplate framework to avoid tons of boilerplate code, where repositories, EventBus, error handling, service layer translations into the API, and other features were already implemented.
- Integrated a CI/CD pipeline for automatic application delivery with the Azure hosting service.
- Created a separated B2B client's microservice using MongoDB as a database.
Senior .NET Developer
- Made an algorithm using combinatorics to calculate the odds for every type of bet a user made in a lotto-game-based gambling website as the different types of odds were so much.
- Created a custom identity server using IdentityServer4, which supported OAuth 2.0 as a global authorization and permission management service.
- Migrated the front-end code of a betting-based gambling website from ASP.NET MVC razor views to Angular.
- Implemented a Redis store mechanism in the authentication module as the users' hierarchy was quite complex. Included an impersonation feature where any user should be able to see the website from the perspective of any of their child users.
- Used RabbitMQ to pass integration events between different microservices.
- Supported the bank's data warehouse which was responsible for storing loan data.
- Created ETL packages using SSIS to supply the loan data warehouse for client loans from external banks and microfinance companies.
- Researched and optimized the procedures by neglecting the unnecessary joins and attaching the right indexes for processing different types of reports with the help of an SQL performance analyzer tool.
- Merged different sources' data, made changes, and notified internal software with custom events during the business logic flow inside an application that had parse XML formatted configuration files.
- Supported a website for the railway ticket sales based on an ASP.NET MVC application.
- Provided support for a desktop application (the front end with Windows Forms and the back end with WCF) for managing the transportation data.
- Implemented some procedures in SQL, based on new business demands.
- Created a sub-module of in-house software for filling the database from Excel files.
Internet News Parser and Analyzer
I had to create an algorithm to attach the status to the news content by breaking the news description into the words, get the original words, search the word statuses into the database which was supplied from the admin's side, and get the overall status of the news story (Before publishing, every status on the news was reviewed manually and approved after.)
.Net Core Architecture for Online Courses Web APIhttps://github.com/rkart14/OnlineCoursesWebApi
One of the main libraries I am using to achieve onion architecture is MediatR (mediator pattern implementation). It is used for communication between the presentation layer and the application layer and, on top of that, it can be used for multiple useful middlewares (pipelines in terms of MediatR) such as domain event publishing middleware, an idempotent command handling middleware, and transactional command handling middleware. Some of those are implemented in the project.
• Created the back end using .NET Core (Redis for live leaderboard).
• Participated in the front-end development using React Native.
• Implemented an expression Parser for validation and evaluation using a Stack structure.
• Implemented an expression random generator based on different levels (easy, medium, and hard).
Plagiarism Detection Software
I used the DFS algorithm to traverse into the file system and get the concrete files containing implementations. I also minified the actual code by renaming the variable names to the default one, neglecting decomposition. Finally, I compared the existing files with a custom string comparator and returned the result.
Sales Management Application
I integrated a Stripe API to create and manage the subscriptions and perform the automatic recurring.
From the admin panel, the management team was able to easily control the website content and create different types of offers and promotions for their real estate using .NET Core.
I integrated the Cloudinary API to store the content media on the Cloud.
.NET Core, .NET, Angular, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core MVC, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Zero, ASP.NET MVC, Angular Material, Razor, CODE, Bootstrap, ASP.NET Web API, React Native, OAuth 2, ASP.NET Web Forms
Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Azure, Windows, Docker
NgRx, RxJS, jQuery, SignalR, Windows Forms (WinForms), MediatR
RabbitMQ, Git, GitHub, GitLab, Visual Studio, Figma, AWeber
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Design Patterns, Agile, Azure DevOps, Microservices Architecture
PostgreSQL, SQL Server 2012, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MongoDB, Redis
SaaS, Domain-driven Design (DDD), Identity Server, Reddit, Cloudinary, HTML Parsing (Cheerio), MassTransit, ASP.NET Core 3, .NET Core 2
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics and Computer Science
Free University of Tbilisi - Tbilisi, Georgia