Senior Software Architect/Engineer2020 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: SQL, Postman, .NET Core, REST API, Azure API Management, Azure Functions, Azure Blob Storage API, C#
- Mapped HL7 medical record data into a customized Azure SQL schema using Azure Functions Blob Trigger.
- Derived a cost-effective solution via Azure Functions and Azure Storage to provide a REST API for file transfers.
- Integrated the client's system with a third-party REST API, using .NET Core 3.1 to efficiently import and export medical record data.
- Created a WPF desktop application in C# and .NET to seamlessly manipulate and read file content.
Senior Software Architect2014 - PRESENTAllied Solutions
Technologies: .NET Core, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), REST API, C#.NET
- Designed and implemented a REST API using .NET Core 3.1, MS SQL, and C# to integrate a borrower self-service website with Salesforce Marketing Cloud content delivery services.
- Delivered REST-based services to integrate modules driving the company’s transition from manual data entry to automation via optical character recognition (OCR). OCR is gauged to result in a 40% gain in customer service efficiency.
- Built a WPF tool to facilitate the comparison of OCR data entry against manual data entry to decrease manual testing hours by more than 50%.
- Implemented a WPF desktop application for internal users to seamlessly construct transactional data for partnering companies.
- Developed a C# MVC website module providing drag-n-drop dynamic document construction for the company’s internet quick quote (IQQ) product.
Applications Developer2011 - 2014Kurt Kesler & Associates
Technologies: LINQ to SQL, C#.NET WinForms, C#.NET, Microsoft SQL Server
- Led a team of three developers to complete a two-year redesign, rebuild, and launch of the company’s main business software platform (WinTraq) using ASP.NET, C#, SQL, and LINQ.
- Designed and implemented a data conversion process to import financial data into WinTraq from two different insurance tracking platforms.
- Served as the SME and main contact during a six-month process to convert financial data from WinTraq into Allied Solution's application, UniTrac. This was part of the company's acquisition by Allied.
- Incorporated an Interop API to architect cyclical processes and nightly report generation, enabling the company to increase revenue by 40%. The impact of the advanced analysis reports positioned the company for acquisition by Allied Solutions.
- Automated outgoing customer service calls by faxing requests using FACSYS and MS Exchange, thereby increasing company-wide performance by 20%.
- Engineered a matching algorithm for unable to locate (UTL) records in incomplete financial documents, resulting in a 10% uptick in customer service efficiency.
Sofware Engineer2001 - 2011Freelance
- Worked on development projects with California Mortgage, Merck, Pacific Capital Mortgage, and The Tony Awards.
- Collaborated closely with clients to develop custom applications that met specifications.
Software Engineer1999 - 2000MarketTools (Now Owned by Conformit)
- Played a key role in the development of the zIntelligence application and coded a Java-based object library for a regular expression parser.