Verified Expert in Engineering
Reza is an accomplished back-end Microsoft engineer with expertise in C#, .NET Core, .NET, Microsoft SQL, WPF, and REST API. He has worked for the last 10 years in fintech and he is a subject matter expert on insurance tracking for lending institutions. Reza's solutions have enabled companies to significantly increase revenue and customer service efficiency and decrease costs.
Skype, Slack, Windows
The most amazing...
...project I've done was to redesign and rebuild a legacy DOS-based insurance tracking service to a more current web-based solution using C#/MS SQL/LINQ to SQL.
Senior Software Architect/Engineer
- Mapped HL7 medical record data into a customized Azure SQL schema using Azure Functions Blob Trigger.
- Derived a cost-effective solution via Azure Functions and Azure Storage to provide a REST API for file transfers.
- Integrated the client's system with a third-party REST API, using .NET Core 3.1 to efficiently import and export medical record data.
- Created a WPF desktop application in C# and .NET to seamlessly manipulate and read file content.
Senior Software Architect
- Designed and implemented a REST API using .NET Core 3.1, MS SQL, and C# to integrate a borrower self-service website with Salesforce Marketing Cloud content delivery services.
- Delivered REST-based services to integrate modules driving the company’s transition from manual data entry to automation via optical character recognition (OCR). OCR is gauged to result in a 40% gain in customer service efficiency.
- Built a WPF tool to facilitate the comparison of OCR data entry against manual data entry to decrease manual testing hours by more than 50%.
- Implemented a WPF desktop application for internal users to seamlessly construct transactional data for partnering companies.
- Developed a C# MVC website module providing drag-n-drop dynamic document construction for the company’s internet quick quote (IQQ) product.
Kurt Kesler & Associates
- Led a team of three developers to complete a two-year redesign, rebuild, and launch of the company’s main business software platform (WinTraq) using ASP.NET, C#, SQL, and LINQ.
- Designed and implemented a data conversion process to import financial data into WinTraq from two different insurance tracking platforms.
- Served as the SME and main contact during a six-month process to convert financial data from WinTraq into Allied Solution's application, UniTrac. This was part of the company's acquisition by Allied.
- Incorporated an Interop API to architect cyclical processes and nightly report generation, enabling the company to increase revenue by 40%. The impact of the advanced analysis reports positioned the company for acquisition by Allied Solutions.
- Automated outgoing customer service calls by faxing requests using FACSYS and MS Exchange, thereby increasing company-wide performance by 20%.
- Engineered a matching algorithm for unable to locate (UTL) records in incomplete financial documents, resulting in a 10% uptick in customer service efficiency.
- Worked on development projects with California Mortgage, Merck, Pacific Capital Mortgage, and The Tony Awards.
- Collaborated closely with clients to develop custom applications that met specifications.
MarketTools (Now Owned by Conformit)
- Played a key role in the development of the zIntelligence application and coded a Java-based object library for a regular expression parser.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud REST API Integration
.NET Core, .NET, ASP.NET Web API, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), JSON Web Tokens (JWT), ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core
REST APIs, LINQ, Azure Blob Storage API, Azure API Management
REST, Agile, Microservices Architecture, Microservices
JSON, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Databases, Azure Queue, Azure Cosmos DB
APIs, Architecture, IIS 10, IIS, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
C#.NET WinForms, LINQ to SQL, TFS, Git, Azure Key Vault, Slack, Skype, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Postman, Microsoft Access
Azure, Azure Functions, Windows
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
University of California, Berkeley - Berkeley, CA, USA