CTO2011 - PRESENTMagistral Games
Technologies: Unreal Engine, C++, Lua
- Developed a 3D online mobile game with Unreal Engine, C++ and Lua. Worked on the client and server back-end. Also completed part of the game design.
- Created a development framework in modern C++ featuring optimized data structures, algorithms, and client/server networking with an efficient multi-threaded architecture.
- Planned the cloud architecture of the game's back-end, including DDoS resiliency and fault tolerance.
Teacher2010 - PRESENTORT Institute of Technology
Technologies: C, C++, OpenGL, ASM
- Taught technical training courses in Computer Science with programming content in C, C++, Python, x86 Assembly, data structures, computer graphics, computer networks, and operating systems.
Specialist Developer2014 - 2018AevoTech
Technologies: C++, C#, Python, Django, OpenGL, OpenCV, AWS, EC2, RDS, ElastiCache
- Developed an unmanned ground vehicle software controller featuring stereoscopic vision, autonomous spatial navigation, and 3D scenario reconstruction using C++, OpenGL, OpenCV, and ROS.
- Contributed to a robotic arm (Kuka) controller and GUI written in C# and WinForms. It has many real-time features such as 3D visualization of the arm position and its sensors.
- Created an ROV laser scanner that used computer vision to detect changes in the surface of objects such as underwater oil pipes. Written in C++ and OpenCV.
- Developed an OCR solution that allowed the client to upload any kind of digitized document, including photos of printed papers, and classified it according to its contents. Used C++, OCR libraries and a machine learning classifier algorithm.
- Built a Python/Django web server back-end, which was used to process large amounts of data, such as importing millions of entries from a file format into a relational database, in a parallel, efficient manner. Used many AWS services such as EC2, RDS, and ElastiCache.
Professor2015 - 2015Infnet Institute
Technologies: Artificial Intelligence
- Lectured Introduction to Artificial intelligence to the Computer Engineering undergraduate class.
Intern Developer2008 - 2009Tecgraf/PUC-Rio
Technologies: C++, Lua, OpenGL, GLSL shaders
- Served as the lead developer of "Particles", a volumetric discrete element visualization application funded by the Petrobras oil company. Featured many real-time visualization techniques and intense GPU shader usage.