Lead Full-stack Developer (Consultant)2016 - PRESENTSelf-employed
- Provided a study on state-of-the-art human-machine interfaces applied to SCADA dashboards.
- Designed and developed an Android/Xamarin prototype for a SCADA dashboard, integrated with real-time data using REST web-services.
- Designed and developed an augmented reality module for Android that provides a georadar to locate electrical equipment integrated with Google Maps.
- Developed a PL/SQL module to perform a long term load forecast of electrical equipment. The module uses the data of the previous years and exponential formulas to provide estimates of the required capacity for the following years.
Technical Product Manager (Web and Mobile)2018 - 2020Seera (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
Technologies: Microservices, eCommerce, Web, Android, iOS
- Designed a content management system to maintain holiday packages.
- Conducted Scrum events, coached agile teams, maintained agile boards, and prioritized backlogs.
- Managed the development and maintenance of native mobile applications (iOS and Android).
- Created user stories of features on several platforms, including web and native mobile applications.
- Defined KPIs, measured the impact of features and provided hypotheses to maximize the conversion rate (increase sales).
- Elaborated multiple A/B tests to maximize the user experience and conversion rate using both web and mobile tools.
- Created and analyzed conversion funnels aiming to maximize the sales.
Technical Architect | Product Owner2014 - 2017Accenture (Bratislava, Slovakia)
Technologies: Web Services, TFS, Spring, SQL, Java
- Identified new requirements based on regular discussions with the clients.
- Specified, refined, and documented multiple user stories.
- Defined the high-level architecture of multiple web services to be consumed by third-parties.
- Managed and prioritized the backlog items in the context of an Agile Scrum team.
- Attended multiple scrum-based events with the development, maintenance, and test teams, providing them an explanation of the items and assisted them to estimate and refine the product backlog.
- Reviewed, analyzed, and prioritized multiple production incidents.
- Maintained both the functional and technical documentation of the projects.
- Assisted the team during the development process to build the features as per client requirements, timely, and following high technical standards.
- Drove the team to accomplish important KPIs, including having less than four "Priority-one Incidents" per year.
Lead Full-stack Developer2011 - 2013Accenture (Bratislava, Slovakia)
Technologies: Liferay, Hibernate, SQL, JSP, Spring, SOAP, Web Services, Java
- Developed multiple Java web applications for banking and telco industries most of them with a customer base in the order of hundreds of thousands.
- Created multiple SOAP web-services to be consumed internally or by third-parties.
- Defined multiple tables, views, and procedures of large scale Oracle databases in the context of an order management system of an internet service provider.
- Supervised junior developers, performed code reviews, and solved countless bugs and incidents.
- Created deployment plans for large installations (following the Waterfall model).
C++/Java Developer2010 - 2011Efacec (Portugal)
Technologies: Swing, Java, C++
- Created a complex heuristic, inspired on previously researched algorithms to allow the automatic generation of schematic diagrams of electrical networks.
- Developed several Java (Swing) and C++ graphical components to represent diagrams, maps, and schematics of electrical networks.
- Delivered a study to improve the user interaction intending to facilitate the drawing of diagrams of electrical networks.