Product Developer2012 - 2013NodePrototypes
Technologies: MongoDB, Redis, Backbone.js, CSS3, HTML5, Express.js, Node.js
- Built two social media analytics products with Foursquare, Facebook and Twitter integration using Node.js, D3.js, HTML5 Canvas, SVG, Backbone, and RESTtful APIs.
- Created a cross-browser grid module builder for custom reports and visualizations.
- Developed a database-less application for piping RSS feeds into social profiles, bridging two third-party APIs.
Lead Developer2010 - 2012Grifo
- Wrote standards-compliant client code for a variety of enterprise clients, handling accessibility & cross-platform testing.
- Built UIs using HTML5, Canvas, SVG, CSS3 animations, and modern browser APIs such as geolocation, localStorage, and media access.
- Created a real-time videochat app from scratch using Node.js and the Flash RTMP server.
- Built MovieGames, a multi-user mobile game platform for cinema theaters. Developed the mobile client and game server, while also handling game design, game engine & demo development, and ops & wireless networking.
- Developed a sports scores simulation framework for one of the leading news portals in Brazil. Used in the national soccer league coverage, but adaptable to any round-based sport. Predated Backbone.js with a client-side MVC architecture.
- Created a high-level project architecture, upholding and improving code standards, processes and tools for a team of five developers.
- Created Florinda, a bot & task runner for business chatrooms, written in Node.js + CoffeeScript.
Developer2009 - 2009dEx design
- Developed websites for businesses in the legal, construction, education, and health sectors.
- Developed a cross-browser HTML-based 2D platformer as part of a program to educate children on environmental issues.
Interface Analyst2008 - 2009Terra Networks (Telefónica)
- Created a reusable, minimal browser library with AJAX capabilities used in the 2008 live national elections coverage.
- Developed Wordpress themes for the Beijing Olympics news coverage and athlete diaries.
- Contributed to a company-wide redesign & rebuild effort, adopting best practices in semantic markup, CSS, asset loading, and performance optimization.