Architect2013 - PRESENTBizTastic
- Architected and developed compelling and innovative services and software for the enterprise integration space with a strong Microsoft technology background.
- Served as the lead BizTalk architect.
- Developed an Azure-based SaaS product focusing on the integration space using the most up-to-date Azure technologies including Azure websites, Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage, Application Insights, SQL Azure, and Key Vault.
- Built a CI and CD environment using VSTS and Azure ARM.
- Architected the UI and UX based on Angular 4 with full-stack responsibilities all the way from the concept and design to development, testing, and continuous integration.
Lead Software Architect | Head of Technical Presales2013 - 2016Kovai (BizTalk360)
- Helped the company grow from three employees to 35 in two locations (UK and India).
- Developed and delivered a world-class software product which is the most popular Microsoft BizTalk Server third-party product in the market.
- Fostered the internal efforts to grow the company portfolio from one product to four products.
- Worked directly with the CEO and played important roles in critical areas such as sales, marketing, product development, and support.
- Mentored the members of the BizTalk teams.
- Architected, designed, and developed an upcoming SaaS product hosted in Azure, based of a PaaS Azure functionality that includes Azure websites, web jobs, Azure storage, Service Bus, and SQL Azure including SQL elastic pools, Azure Event Hubs.
- Championed innovative features in the product that led to the BizTalk360 Rules Engine and Analytics.
- Hired, mentored, and developed the support team and its procedures to deliver a remarkable service with reported high level of satisfaction from customers.
- Delivered technical presentations of the products to potential customers and liaise with all levels of customer contacts from the technical teams up to the chief-experience officer level.
- Acted as a client account manager: managing and coordinating the top three largest customers to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and upsell.
- Hired, mentored, and supported the India team.
Premier Field Engineer – BizTalk/Integration2007 - 2013Microsoft
Technologies: BizTalk, .NET, C#, Dynamics CRM, Azure
- Delivered proactive services to Microsoft Premier Customers; these services require internal certification to guarantee a high level of quality and consistency of the delivery across the regions.
- Drove BizTalk readiness across EMEA, improved collaboration, mentored new hires, and wrote engineer technical training plans.
- Evaluated and assessed the BizTalk Server infrastructure and operational processes.
- Gave a workshop overview of the Microsoft BizTalk Server along with presentations and labs on how to design, build, and operate a robust and scalable environment.
- Designed a workshop to address disaster recovery planning requirements that are a vital pillar of building a mature enterprise-class business system.
- Developed the BizTalk Performance Lab, a customized engagement focused on tuning your specific application to meet its performance requirements.
- Developed the BizTalk Architecture and Design Review, a customized engagement designed around the business and technical requirements of your specific application.
- Built-up the .NET Code Review which provides a detailed look at specific components of.NET application’s source code and makes appropriate recommendations of issues found that may cause support issues.
- Focused on analyzing an integration related to Microsoft Azure offerings that could be used to form the next generation PFE services for integration including BizTalk Services; running BizTalk Server on Azure Virtual Machines, Service Bus.
Application Consultant2004 - 2007myPartner
Technologies: BizTalk, .NET, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics CRM
- Acted as an application consultant working with Dynamics NAV and BizTalk with a strong focus on development.
- Collaborated with functional consultants to review the business requirements to design, implement, and test feature requests.
- Implemented and customized ERP deployment projects ranging from the application design and architecture specification down to the functional module configuration, code customization, and version upgrades.
- Managed and was responsible for the full application development lifecycle of the BizTalk integration projects including collecting the integration requirements, proposing functional and technical designs, developing, testing, and training the customers.
- Participated, in a large integration project, on the Dynamics CRM which was one of the most important integration targets; contributed to a large knowledge of the internal workings of the Dynamics CRM.