Software Developer2014 - PRESENTIonic Information
- Worked on financial analysis software.
- Refactor the code to enhance readability, maintainability and efficiency of the code.
- Redesigned some data structures in code to improve performance.
- Worked extensively on GUI designing.
- Implemented from scratch classes to cache data, singly-linked list.
System Developer2013 - 2013Vectone
- Led a team of four developers working on call handling software.
- Developed IVR for voicemail (an automated menu system to manage voicemail).
- Developed a hunt group designed to call a team with configurable features.
- Reported directly to CTO.
Software Developer2009 - 2012Mako
Technologies: Shell Scripting, Linux, C, C++
- Worked in the development team to develop and support trading applications.
- Developed exchange connectivity software for retrieving/processing of exchange data feeds. Worked on processing book/position PNL using C++, C, on Linux platform.
- Designed, developed, and maintained applications to capture live prices and static data from an exchange (price interface) and also to place and maintain trade orders (order interface) from the exchange for our trading teams.
- Worked on most exchange data technologies including Fix Protocol, Fix & Fast, Fast Decoder, Binary Protocol, EBS (Enhanced Broadcast Solution), and ETS (Enhanced Transaction Solution) by working on upgrades of Eurex, CME/Globex, Liffe, Xetra, GS, JPM, and Barx.
Financial Software Developer2008 - 2009Bloomberg
Technologies: RAPID, Linux, Oracle, C, C++
- Worked for the development of news and media applications empowering the work of editors and reporters.
- Worked on implementing a news dashboard for a Bloomberg terminal. Provided the stories, companies, and topics that have been most read over a running span of time (last 1min/3min/5min). Involved working with a database (Oracle) through C++ to organize and auto-cache news (using multithreading) displayed quickly on the UI.
- Built small analytic tools and software applications using C++, Rapid, and databases (Oracle / ComDB) for Bloomberg Terminal.
Senior Software Developer2005 - 2008Atrenta
Technologies: Shell Scripting, VHDL, Verilog, Perl, Linux, C, C++
- Developed and supported tools used for chip design, implementation, verification, power optimization, and testing. Worked for leading electronics organizations like Texas Instrumentation, ST Microelectronics, Nokia, Intel, NEC, and NVIDIA using C, C++, and Perl.
- Enhanced a live power management tool for the circuit simulated in HDL (Hardware Descriptive Languages, Verilog & VHDL) using C/C++.
- Enhanced Spyglass by implementing rules for checking bit array violations and self determined expression in code.
- Implemented checks for coding style and naming conventions in the HDL code. Implemented the rules and constraints on the synthesis of design in C/C++.