Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
ExperienceDynamics CRM Workflows - 5 yearsMicrosoft Dynamics CRM - 5 yearsDynamics CRM Plugins - 5 yearsDynamics CRM 365 - 5 yearsMicrosoft Power BI - 3 yearsMicrosoft Power Apps - 2 yearsAzure Functions - 2 years
Dynamics CRM 365, Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Power BI, Azure Functions, Dynamics CRM Plugins
The most amazing...
...project I built is a blog used to stimulate ideas related to Dynamics 365 and useful in real-time scenarios.
Dynamics 365 Consultant and Team Lead
- Developed an automated flow that sends a weekly report with an Excel attachment to each firm user's email.
- Tracked and fixed business process flows for several clients.
- Customized and configured the Dynamics 365 system with all 45+ user security permissions and restricted access.
- Managed a team of 5-6 developers to deliver a large-scale Dynamics 365 implementation for medical device distributor company.
- Developed 2-3 live projects built on the ASP.NET MVC and .NET Core platforms. For the database, we used SQL Server with triggers, stored procedures, indexing, and SQL functions. Managed the automated back-up of projects via SQL cron jobs.
- Implemented a web API project with Swagger integrated.
- Tracked and resolved bugs within the given time.
Imaginative Dynamics 365 Out-of-Box implementationhttps://dynamics365ideas.blogspot.com/
C#.NET, Excel VBA, SQL, Stored Procedure
Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Flow, Cron, Hippie Swagger
Dynamics CRM 365, Dynamics CRM Plugins, Dynamics CRM Workflows, Workflow, Plugins, Customization, Process Flows, Bug Fixes, Automated Data Flows, APIs, Triggers
Kendo MVC, .NET 2, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC
Web API, Webex API