Git, MacOS, Node.js, TypeScript, React, React Native
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is launching Klarna at Stripe.
- Performed as the lead engineer for Stripe, launching Klarna on Stripe.
- Spearheaded the launching of Stripe's Bank Transfer payment method as the team's engineer.
- Acted as the lead technical contact when Amazon launched their polish site amazon.pl on Stripe.
Founder | CTO
- Founded a 5-person software consultancy.
- Delivered apps and website/server technology to multiple clients.
- Managed a team of four developers.
- Trained four apprentices with no previous coding experience. All four are successfully employed in the industry—their earnings increased 4x (Tiny.cc/zdev-staff).
- Oversaw technology direction, code reviews, hiring, project management, staff training, sales, and marketing.
- Built a ~£200,000/year business.
McKinsey Digital Labs
- Built a cutting-edge UI to save hundreds of hours for a long, complex risk process for a large merchant bank.
- Worked with the DevOps team to deliver a containerized platform for continuous deployment.
Brevan Howard Hedge Fund
- Wrote code to match trades saving hundreds of thousands of dollars per month.
- Redesigned the architecture for a systematic trading system so that it uses modern technology stack.
- Worked on a business's critical systematic trading system for a hedge fund that was 1 billion dollars in size.
- Worked on large critical applications with a large team of developers.
- Wrote an app from scratch and delivered it within two months.
- Automated a regression-tested large C# front end—saving hundreds of man-hours per month.
Wash Doctors | Car-washing Applicationhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwPVSEq9f6U
I managed all the technology in the project, including the following:
• Two React Native applications deployed to the App and Play Stores.
• A React operations website to see bookings, messages, and customers.
• All the back-end APIs and other infrastructure written in Node.js.
React Native, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Tailwind CSS, Next.js, Redux, Chrome
Node.js, React, REST APIs
RESTful Development, Functional Programming, Cross-platform
Consulting, Codebase Development, Chakra UI, Vite, Supabase, tRPC
Firebase, iOS, MacOS, Docker, Blockchain Platforms
Master's of Engineering Degree (1st Class) in Computing
Imperial College London - London, UK