Owner | Head Developer2006 - PRESENTUnbound
- Developed an emergency Android app for a client within a week after their contractor backed out, while also overseeing the development of the server infrastructure to run the app (Java, Android, PHP, and MySQL).
- Developed a custom product recommendation system for a client essentially based on a simple Bayesian network, encapsulated in a WordPress plugin. The system was developed with a simple interface for the customer to tweak probabilities (PHP, MySQL, WordPress, and jQuery).
- Created a server-side interface for a computer vision product, as well as accompanying mobile apps. He built the server with C#.NET, and had to develop a way for it to communicate blindly with a proprietary C++ DLL (containing the CV product). (C#, C++, Android, iOS, SQL, Java, Objective-C, HTML5, and CSS3).
- Built a ground-up rendering engine for the OUYA within a week of its launch (OpenGL, Android, and Java).
Programmer2010 - 2012Mommy's Best Games
Technologies: C#, C++, XNA
- Wrote a full-featured level editor over-night in order to increase variety in the final game—was later featured in "Game Creator Magazine."
- Developed and launched an entire Xbox game in under a month.
- Worked directly with the head developer in creating and designing the user experience.
- Developed the enemy AI, player control schemes, physics interactions, and visual effects in C#.
- Worked to develop low-level engine mechanics and optimizations that were used across several different games.
Assistant Administrator for the Dahlem Supercomputer2010 - 2010University of Louisivlle
- Physically installed numerous blades.
- Created and secured new access points for users, interfacing Windows and Unix networks.
- Provisioned new resources for batch jobs.