Developer Success2020 - 2021Shopify
- Provided solution engineering and product strategy recommendations to help developers ensure their Shopify apps are of the highest quality possible. Helped launch 12 new app features in 2020 and bring five new apps to market.
- Analyzed the eCommerce market to discover merchant needs. Used my knowledge to help developers shape the product strategy of their app.
- Reduced the average load time of five Shopify apps by 20% through my knowledge of Shopify's architecture, API architecture, and front-end development.
- Contributed to the Shopify core codebase and API documentation.
Technical Co-founder2018 - 2019MyTropolis Inc.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), PostgreSQL, Django, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), React Native, Ruby on Rails API
- Designed and built a mobile app to modernize Vancouver's downtown parking spaces by allowing city citizens to share their spaces.
- Demonstrated my self-starter attributes and my ability to be productive and drive progress in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Developed cloud architecture and architecture roadmap for our solution as it scaled.
Digital Transformation Consultant2016 - 2018PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Collaborated with enterprise customers to build and launch 10 custom-built automation products for clients in the telecommunications, professional services, public, and retail industries.
- Demonstrated strong management and organizational capability as a member of a three-person Program Management Office overseeing a 15-subteam, $60 million, six-year digital transformation.
- Designed a campaign to drive the adoption of new technology (G-Suite) during a large-scale digital transformation. The project director allowed me to lead the training and adoption team as a result of my positive interactions with the client.