Solution Architect2014 - PRESENTTata Consultancy Services
Technologies: Angular, React, TypeScript, Node.js, Electron, Java, WSO2
- Designed and implemented a visual designer functionality for creating designs, mapping data, and binding user actions using React, D3.js, Electron, and many other industry-leading tools. Created a renderer (the core of the functionality) that generates source code from the design and export the project as a React project.
- Created a component library of various visualization components using D3.js and integrated with a visual designer functionality—this can be used to create visualization apps using hybrid technology.
- Built an API layer for analyzing selected tweets for entities and their relationship with other entities; it notes the time and places using Java and other NLP libraries such as Stanford NLP and OpenNLP.
- Developed a reusable cross-platform framework StateX for state management which can be configured with React and Angular.
- Designed and implemented a ticket-booking app and integrated it with a payment gateway using React Native and TypeScript.
- Designed and developed a web application with drag-n-drop ability to customize the middleware product build on top of WSO2 products; also configured WSO2 Carbon middleware products, OSGi Framework, and Hazelcast to be used with the designer functionality.
Associate | Senior Solution Developer2011 - 2013Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Created an API layer to capture and distribute insurance data using Java, Spring, and Hibernate.
- Developed IBM WebSphere portlets to capture and distribute data.
- Crafted a visual design for the overall website and created a theme based design for which I received an award for excellence.
Software Developer2007 - 2011Wipro Technologies
Technologies: Java/J2EE, SQL/PL-SQL, SQL Optimization, Perl/Unix Scripting, Pro*C/C++, Oracle 10g, Informatica, AutoSys
- Created modules for data extractions and transformation using a GoldenSource system based on Pro*C/C++.
- Developed an ETL solution using Informatica to extract and load data from various sources including data feeds from Bloomberg in a flat file format.
- Supported the multiple migrations of the production system from the old format to the new data feed format; this included extensive planning, coding, testing, implementing a system upgrade in the simulated environments, and the final execution.
- Supported multiple releases of the source code into production and helped the support team to trouble shoot production-critical issues.
- Created a tool for bulk data uploads using multiple languages and platforms; Excel (VB6) as the front-end, a Java-based API as a middle layer, and a Pro C++ based transformation layer for validation and upload.