Founder | Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTGame Hog Studio
Technologies: Unity3D, C#, Blender, Git, Digital Audio Workstations (DAW), Xcode, Google Play Store, App Store, Websites, Entrepreneurship
- Launched two apps to the App Store and Google Play store — 10 Minute Sudoku and a utility app called Baby's First 100 Foods.
- Hit the top 25 in the App Store in the first week for the food and drink category with Baby's First 100 Foods.
- Completed a 3D battle game for a game jam that lasted a week.
Gameplay Software Engineer2020 - 2021WildWorks
Technologies: Unity3D, C#, 3D Graphics
- Created the entire gliding system from scratch, including the ability for characters with wings to glide and enter updrafts to glide higher. The idea came from my innovation day project.
- Created the entire free-look camera system used by third parties to create cinematic and promotional videos.
- Worked with an engineering team to port the 3D game from PC onto mobile platforms.
Full-stack Software Engineer2017 - 2019Melaleuca
- Maintained the company's website for online sales of wellness products.
- Created new features on the in-house custom WPF application used for store check-outs and customer management.
- Collaborated with upper management to ensure that new feature requirements are correct to begin the software implementation.
Full-stack Software Developer2015 - 2017CurrIQunet
Technologies: SQL, C#.NET, Git, Jenkins, ASP.NET
- Refactored an old report generation system into a new structure without the massive amounts of technical debt.
- Created new database structures to implement websites using the company's metadata-driven approach.
- Supported several clients with issues found during report generation.
Student Researcher, CS Team2014 - 2015Idaho State University, RISE Complex
Technologies: Java, Swing, Subversion (SVN)
- Created a professional GUI application to run a massive program that would analyze atomic neutron emissions to research nuclear processes.
- Collaborated with doctors of nuclear science to understand the complex problems that needed software to complete analysis.
- Debugged the software used for the neutron emission unfolding process to ensure that a given output is correct for a given input.