Sr. Data Insights Analyst2018 - PRESENTWave
Technologies: R, SQL, Redshift
- Supported SaaS product development with data insights using R, SQL, and Redshift.
- Conducted statistical tests and predictions to derive key numbers into the future.
- Developed strategic visualizations to clarify understanding of the business situation.
Senior Data Analyst2017 - 2018Aislelabs Inc.
- Identified opportunity to raise net profits by 1.54% ($17 million NPV) for Pearson Airport by mathematically optimizing flight-gate assignment to place affluent passengers closer to luxury retail.
- Pioneered microtargeting marketing for 31 malls (avg. $764 million sales, 14 million visitors) by developing customer-level data dashboards and presented this capability to marketing executives.
- Served as the sole analyst using the R statistical language to mine insights for Oxford Properties ($45 billion), Cadillac Fairview ($29 billion), Pearson Airport (top 0.1% busiest airport).
- Supported account management team with ad-hoc data manipulation to increase team efficiency.
- Developed data dashboards for large property management firms.
Data Analyst2016 - 2017Webcom Networks Inc.
- Saved ten hours per person/week in a team of five analysts by improving trading signal accuracy using R.
- Scrubbed and mined 820+ million row datasets using R.
- Back-tested algorithms on 4700 equities in collaboration with backend Java developers.
- Researched domain knowledge through the Bloomberg Terminal to bolster models with high-quality features.
- Used VBA to create trading Excel tools for calculating critical trading data for head traders.