Verified Expert in Engineering
Marketing Analytics Developer
Robert has extensive SaaS experience; his clients span the United States, Canada, Qatar, Jamaica, UAE, and the UK. He develops interactive data applications and excels at data harvesting, cleaning, and visualization. Robert leads projects with the utmost professionalism and care. Some of his past clients include an international airport and two property management firms with a combined AUM of $54 billion.
Git, Linux, MacOS, Windows, R Studio
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is securing seed financing from Elon Musk.
- Led a team of 15 engineers, designers, and operations to grow a SaaS business by $2 million in annual recurring revenue.
- Spearheaded the discovery and delivery of an independently identified new product opportunity that amplifies user growth by 20% annually.
- Directed key recommendations and negotiations for directors and VPs over a $15 million deal.
Senior Data Insights Analyst
- Proactively identified growth opportunities and persuaded the CEO to change the definition of the business's target customer (R, SQL). Guided product to improve product engagement and increased retention from low to mid 90%.
- Recognized as the subject matter expert and tapped by the VP of product to consult product and marketing teams over strategic efforts to identify leading indicators of user success and failure.
- Drove recommendations over amplifying revenue growth by 20% annually through business modeling of proactively identified opportunities.
Senior Data Analyst
- Identified the opportunity to raise net profits by 1.54% ($17 million NPV) for Pearson Airport by mathematically optimizing flight-gate assignment to place affluent passengers closer to luxury retail.
- Pioneered microtargeting marketing for 31 malls (on average, $764 million sales and 14 million visitors) by developing customer-level data dashboards and presented this capability to marketing executives.
- Served as the sole analyst using the R statistical language to mine insights for Oxford Properties ($45 billion), Cadillac Fairview ($29 billion), and Pearson Airport (top 0.1% busiest airport).
- Supported the account management team with ad-hoc data manipulation to increase team efficiency.
- Developed data dashboards for large property management firms.
Consultant | Analytics
- Led recommendation and advisory for Queen's University (Top 1 University in Canada). Guided the dean of medical school and department heads over a go/no-go decision for an eight-figure deal.
- Spearheaded the creation of an exit strategy directly with the CEO of a city's top 10 largest property management firm.
- Backtested financial trading algorithms on 4700 equities in collaboration with back-end Java developers and improved trading effectiveness by 17%.
Fake Person Generator
The generated dataset is then used as input for an R Shiny code. This code creates an interactive application that enables users to browse individual-level data on a Google Map dynamically and interactively.
The code is written in R and can be executed in either base R GUI or, preferably, RStudio.
Ggplot2, Tidyverse, Google Maps API, NumPy
Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Plotly, GIS, Tableau, Git, Jira
Functional Programming, Data Science, Business Intelligence (BI)
RStudio, Windows, MacOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Gephi, Linux
Data Analysis, Marketing Analytics, Data Mining, Data Processing, Machine Learning, Business Strategy, Software Development, Data Scraping, Data Analytics, Analytics, Data Manipulation, Financial Modeling, Forecasting, Predictive Analytics, Network Visualization, Neural Networks, Predictive Modeling, Data Engineering, Product Management, Bayesian Inference & Modeling
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift
Bachelor's Degree in Commerce - Marketing
Queen's University - Canada
Data Science Specialization