- Software EngineerStartgrid, Inc.2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: Meteor, React, Elasticsearch, Python/Django, Go
- Developed MVP products with Meteor + Blaze and React.
- Built microservice applications.
- Tuned an Elasticsearch back-end and created data architecture.
- Lab SpecialistUniversity of São Paulo2010 - 2017
Technologies: Django, Python, PHP
- Managed department servers and applications.
- Programmed Django web applications for internal use and Delos: http://delos.eesc.usp.br.
- Developed Finite Element Analysis preprocessors.
- Senior Web Developer (Python/Django)Grafton Standard Garment2013 - 2013
Technologies: Python, Django, Backbone.js
- Created an entire web app to manage items and allow searching on them.
- Used Backbone.js for the entire front-end, Bootstrap for a framework, and Django/Tastypie API.
- Configured Nginx + wsgi in a Debian server and set up a Fabric deployment process for dev and live environments.
- Contract WorkerCorkboard, LLC2008 - 2009
Technologies: Ruby, Shell Script
- Configured and managed two Linux servers, where their main product runs with Apache Mail Server and Ruby on Rails.
- Developed scripts and routines in Python and Shell Script, such as AWS backup services.
- Fixed website bugs and helped on development.
- StudentGoogle Summer of Code Program2008 - 2008
- Developed a prototype to Gstreamer organization, providing transcoding to videos and audio streams in a UI.
- StudentGoogle Summer of Code Program2007 - 2007
- Discussed, projected, and developed a game engine for One Laptop Per Child (wiki.laptop.org/go/ISIS).
- ConsultantEpals, Inc.2007 - 2007
Technologies: Python, PyXPCOM, Gecko
- Developed an application to integrate ePals Global Community website to OLPC.