- Lab SpecialistUniversity of São Paulo2010 - PRESENT
Technologies: Django, Python, PHP
- Managed department servers and applications (Apache, MySQL, Samba, pfSense, PHP, Python, Django, Moodle, Joomla!, etc)
- Programmed Django web applications for internal use and Delos: http://delos.eesc.usp.br.
- Developed Finite Element Analysis preprocessors.
- Senior Web Developer (Python/Django)Grafton Standard Garment2013 - 2013
Technologies: Python, Django, Backbone.js
- Created an entire web app to manage items, and allow searching on them
- Used Backbone.js for entire Frontend
- Twitter's Bootstrap as CSS framework
- Django/Tastypie for API (plugged with backbone.js)
- Configured Nginx + wsgi in a debian server, setup o Fabric deployment process for dev and live environments
- Contract workerCorkboard LLC2008 - 2009
Technologies: Ruby, Shell Script
- Configured and Managed two Linux servers, where their main product runs, with Apache, mail server and Ruby on Rails mod.
- Developed scripts and routines in Python and Shell Script, such as AWS Backup services.
- Fixed Website bugs and helped on development.
- Contract worker (student)Google Summer of Code program - Google Inc.2008 - 2008
- Developed a prototype to Gstreamer organization, providing transcoding to videos and audio streams in a UI.
- Project used pyGST and pyGTK libs.
- Contract worker (student)Google Summer of Code program - Google Inc.2007 - 2007
- Discussed, projected, and developed a game engine for One Laptop Per Child org. (OLPC).
- Project website: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/ISIS.
- Consulting serviceEpals Inc.2007 - 2007
Technologies: Python, PyXPCOM and Gecko.
- Developed an application to integrate ePals Global Community website to OLPC.