Software Engineer2013 - PRESENTStartgrid, Inc.
Technologies: Meteor, React, Elasticsearch, Python/Django, Go
- Developed MVP products with Meteor + Blaze and React.
- Built microservice applications.
- Tuned an Elasticsearch back-end and created data architecture.
Lab Specialist2010 - 2017University of São Paulo
Technologies: Django, Python, PHP
- Managed department servers and applications.
- Programmed Django web applications for internal use and Delos: http://delos.eesc.usp.br.
- Developed Finite Element Analysis preprocessors.
Senior Web Developer (Python/Django)2013 - 2013Grafton Standard Garment
Technologies: Python, Django, Backbone.js
- Created an entire web app to manage items and allow searching on them.
- Used Backbone.js for the entire front-end, Bootstrap for a framework, and Django/Tastypie API.
- Configured Nginx + wsgi in a Debian server and set up a Fabric deployment process for dev and live environments.
Contract Worker2008 - 2009Corkboard, LLC
Technologies: Ruby, Shell Script
- Configured and managed two Linux servers, where their main product runs with Apache Mail Server and Ruby on Rails.
- Developed scripts and routines in Python and Shell Script, such as AWS backup services.
- Fixed website bugs and helped on development.
Student2008 - 2008Google Summer of Code Program
- Developed a prototype to Gstreamer organization, providing transcoding to videos and audio streams in a UI.
Student2007 - 2007Google Summer of Code Program
- Discussed, projected, and developed a game engine for One Laptop Per Child (wiki.laptop.org/go/ISIS).
Consultant2007 - 2007Epals, Inc.
Technologies: Python, PyXPCOM, Gecko
- Developed an application to integrate ePals Global Community website to OLPC.