- Software EngineerInfuse (via Toptal)2015 - 2016
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Node.js, Ionic, Angular.js
- Built a Point of Sales (PoS) app designed to enable orders and transactions running on a distributed network.
- Built the Rails backend API that is responsible for handling all transactions and responses from and to the PoS devices.
- Worked on the Admin software that lets managers control all the aspects concerning their business operation (locations, devices, employees, products, prices, etc).
- Software EngineerIn Loco Media2014 - 2015
- Contributed to several location data algorithms and projects.
- Maintained two large Rails apps, one responsible for the location data and the other for the ad network (which was also the API server).
- Fully developed a crawler for places that uses 4 different sources and converts all results to a single output format, plus heuristics to avoid data repetition. The crawler today performs ~4M requests a day.
- Wrote a Rails engine to dynamically create new retail types and persist database entries coming from the crawler to their proper models.
- Contributed to the advertisement API server, which receives millions of HTTP requests per day and interoperates with other applications and databases.
- Built the company's Maps JS SDK for letting our customers use our indoor maps technology in their mobile and web applications.
- Software EngineerFreelance Work2012 - 2015
- Built an eCommerce website for two local companies in the clothing and home decoration business.
- Worked on a management system for the agricultural industry.
- Worked on a management system for harbor logistics companies.
- Built a network for professional and academic document translation.
- Worked on a geolocation-based marketplace that offered the opportunity to buy and sell in the neighborhood.
- Built an iPhone app from scratch that lets users share fitness and dietary info about themselves.
- Junior Software EngineerEventick2011 - 2012
- Helped build the first version of today’s 2nd biggest online event planning and ticket selling platform in Brazil.
- Worked on the first version of its API and OAuth authentication system.
- Wrote Java and Ruby wrappers for the API.
- Worked on a local events browsing website that helped us grow traffic to the event selling platform.
- Worked on the first version of the mobile version of the platform.