CQ5 Consultant2012 - PRESENT3|SHARE
- Worked as a CQ5 Consultant for ABS Eagle. Made architectural decisions to achieve requirements.
- Worked as a CQ5 Consultant for ASICS. Implemented a DAM project to manage all assets of the site.
- Maintained SuccessFactors. Fixed bugs and developed new components during maintenance of the site.
- Used Agile methodologies and ensured strong communication channels with all clients. Held daily meetings to give updates and weekly demos to showcase new developments.
Software Developer2006 - 2012Globant Argentina
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), Jakarta EE
- Worked as a quality engineer at Orbitz Worldwide. Led a five person team. Worked on-site for six months in Chicago, Illinois.
- Served as a Ruby on Rails developer at Orbitz. Worked on an internal and administrative project.
- Was a senior Java developer at Pogo Electronic Arts. Handled automation of test cases. Developed end-to-end test scenarios using Java Selenium and TestNG.
- Worked as a Java developer for an internal project called TimeTracker to manage time entries for different users. Based the web app on Spring MVC and Hibernate. Implemented several services to achieve requirements.
- Used Agile methodologies and emphasized fluent communication with customers, including daily meetings for quick updates and weekly progress meetings.