Web Developer (Onsite and Remote)2014 - 2018Red8 Interactive
- Developed a variety of WordPress websites and plugins, according to different client's requirements.
- Made daily use of Sass, Grunt, custom fields/queries, and various plugins.
- Created an all-in-one social network plugin that retrieved content from the most popular social sites and made them available via widgets and shortcodes.
- Integrated WordPress sites with third-party applications like a banking system and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Created customized themes and plugins according to the client's needs.
- Provided support and bug-fixing for several projects.
Web Developer (Onsite and Remote)2015 - 2017MIGHTYminnow Web Studio
- Worked on WordPress plugin development and theme customization.
- Integrated WordPress with different platforms (social networks APIs, third party applications).
- Made daily use of Slack, Git, Asana, and other project management tools.
- Developed a set of reusable custom components for Visual Composer.
- Conducted Q&A and maintenance of all the projects hosted by the company.
Web Developer (Remote)2013 - 2017Cox eLearning Consultants | vTrainingRoom, Inc.
- Build WordPress-based websites and customized themes.
- Developed custom plugins as required in order to fit specific client needs.
- Conducted daily Q&A and maintenance tasks.
- Implemented a custom integration between WordPress and different platforms used by managers.
Developer | System Analyst2006 - 2013eWave do Brasil
- Delivered a business-to-business (B2B) portal responsible for managing all order requests from retailers and final customers; used IBM WebSphere Commerce as the main platform.
- Created an HR management system responsible for managing and controlling all the human resources working hours and activities related to the internal projects (a multi-project environment).
- Integrated a variety of legacy systems applying SOA architecture concepts using Oracle SOA Suite (a telecom company in Brazil called VIVO).
- Made constant use of technologies like J2EE, ASP.NET, Oracle SOA Suite (BPEL, ESB, WLI, Data Services) and Oracle Database SQL.