Senior Software Developer2018 - 2021Cimpress
Technologies: Node.js, React, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Distributed Systems, REST APIs, .NET, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon CloudFront CDN, Sumo Logic, New Relic, OAuth, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Swagger, Amazon DynamoDB, TypeScript, SQL, Express.js, Web Development, Web App Development, Docker, Python, APIs, Full-stack, Microservices, Architecture, Relational Databases, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, RESTful Microservices, Databases
- Designed and developed RESTful microservices integral to an eCommerce system that enabled the platform to process up to four orders per second daily, including the order workflow and order transmission system, network of buyers and sellers, and more.
- Worked alongside product managers and UI/UX designers to develop a full-stack web application that took over the network of buyers and sellers of 10,000 users, with buyers and sellers being onboarded daily.
- Pioneered organizational initiatives, including a developer swap and mentorship program as well as squad sharing initiatives. Improved employee onboarding across a tribe of 40 members by creating documentation to enhance the whole onboarding process.
Software Developer2017 - 2018Cimpress
- Implemented an order workflow engine to effectively manage each processing step an order needed to be fulfilled. Processing four orders per second, I created a React app that allowed users to view where the order was in the pipeline.
- Worked with platform support teams to remediate issues and ultimately design and implement solutions to prevent the issues from occurring, reducing the amount of platform support requests by 15%.
- Designed and implemented an optimized solution for order transmission, replacing the existing one and drastically reducing the amount of maximum time it takes for the seller to receive the order, which was previously seven days to several minutes.
Technology Analyst Intern2016 - 2016JPMorgan Chase
Technologies: Java, Scrum, SQL
- Developed automation scripts to streamline tedious processes such as testing in C#.
- Upgraded and tested the upgraded printing technology using SQL Data Analysis.
- Executed Test-Driven Development and Agile techniques in all areas of development.
Software Development Intern2015 - 2016UIUC Undergraduate Library
Technologies: Java, Android, Mobile App Development
- Developed module Best Seller for Minerva Android web app, showing the best seller books among a catalog of added thousands of books.
- Edited the New Titles module on the Minerva app to better serve content.
- Started the first iterations of the IOS mobile application.