Back-end Software Developer2018 - 2020IQzone (via Toptal)
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, Microsoft Power BI, ASP.NET, .NET, C#
- Worked and maintained the external analytics import process to import and massage data from 25+ web APIs.
- Implemented a retry mechanism on the above process to perform multiple attempts when requesting the metrics via HTTP requests improving the reliability by 200%.
- Refactored 90% of the code for the above process increasing maintainability by 300%, saving significant time when implementing and/or updating external analytics sources.
- Improved a telemetry data import process by designing and implementing a multi-threaded workflow that accelerated the import process by 300%.
- Designed and implemented a web API that allowed an external portal to update saved publisher data, exchange mapping information, and retrieve publisher metrics.
- Implemented workload to send specific saved data to a development environment through web requests, allowing us to test with real data without compromising it.
- Updated the application settings workflow to hold values for multiple environments and the interpretation of such within the application.
- Worked as part of a development team to improve the tools and user experience for the ad-operations team.
Software Developer2012 - 2018Tienda Malena S.R.L.
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), .NET, C#
- Developed an inventory system to keep track of purchased and sold products that accelerated decision making by 500% while purchasing new products.
- Supported reading and generating product barcodes incresing efficiency by 300% when selling products, dispatching customers three times faster.
- Supported managing customers, invoices, payments, etc.
- Maintained and enhanced such applications and made sure the software is always on production.
- Managed database integrity.
Software Developer by Contract2016 - 2017Centro Médico Núñez Hernández
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), .NET, C#
- Developed a new multiple inventory system to control inventory within multiple departments that reduced time in decision making by 800% deciding what merchandise was needed.
- Implemented product management and purchases from the main department to easily look quantities of products on each department, reducing consulting time by 500%.
- Implemented the ability to transfer products within departments, consume products on patients, etc.
- Supported reading and generating product barcodes speeding up by 300% the process of reporting transfers between departments and consumed products.
- Created a complex algorithm to manage the inventories from the database.