Software Engineer/Cofounder2018 - PRESENTQwertee.io
Technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, R, Data Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Django, Scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Python
- Developed a data analysis platform for a research center using Python, Django, and R.
- Designed and developed the architecture of a highly available content streaming solution.
- Developed a model for detecting default on a production line. Involved image processing and image recognition/segmentation with deep learning (CNN).
- Developed a model for recognizing vineyard diseases. Involved image processing and image recognition with Deep Learning.
- Worked on diverse data science and machine learning projects.
Data Scientist2017 - 2017Convoyz
Technologies: Django, TensorFlow, Keras, Seaborn, SciPy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, Pandas, NumPy, Python
- Supported the development of a AI based transportation application.
- Completed data exploration and visualization of geolocation data.
- Contributed to the development of a model for destination prediction.
Software Engineer2016 - 20178vance
Technologies: Docker, Celery, RabbitMQ, Redis, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Django, Python
- Maintained and improved an application matching candidates with jobs.
- Developed REST API with Django + Django REST Framework.
- Designed and implemented data pipelines.
- Implemented an integration test framework for all the micro services with Docker.
Data scientist - Model engineer2014 - 2016Infineon
Technologies: MATLAB, SciPy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, Pandas, NumPy, Python
- Created electrical models of semiconductor devices.
- Completed data analysis using the PyData stack.
- Provided statistical analysis of PCM (process control monitoring) data and statistical modeling.
- Automated the model report and QA process via Python scripts.
- Created Spice, Spectre nominal model according to characterization and customer specifications.
Research associate2009 - 2013Institut Neel - CNRS
Technologies: LabVIEW, MATLAB, SciPy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, Pandas, NumPy, Python
- Researched single electron devices in the context of quantum computing.
- Automated the data collection process with Labview.
- Completed data analysis and modeling using tools like Matlab and the PyData stack.
- Tutored interns.
- Communicated results in international conferences and in peer-reviewed journals.