Software Engineer/Cofounder2018 - PRESENTQwertee.io
Technologies: Python, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Numpy, Pandas, ScikitLearn, Django, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
- Developed a data analysis platform for a research center using Python, Django, and R.
- Designed and developed the architecture of a highly available content streaming solution.
- Developed a model for detecting default on a production line. Involved image processing and image recognition/segmentation with deep learning (CNN).
- Developed a model for recognizing vineyard diseases. Involved image processing and image recognition with Deep Learning.
- Worked on diverse data science projects.
Data Scientist2017 - 2017Convoyz
Technologies: Python, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Scipy, Seaborn, Keras, Tensorflow, Django
- Supported the development of a AI based transportation application.
- Completed data exploration and visualization of geolocation data.
- Contributed to the development of a model for destination prediction.
Software Engineer2016 - 20178vance
Technologies: Python, Django, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Redis, RabbitMQ, Celery, Docker
- Maintained and improved an application matching candidates with jobs.
- Developed REST API with Django + Django REST Framework.
- Designed and implemented data pipelines.
- Implemented an integration test framework for all the micro services with Docker.
Data scientist - Model engineer2014 - 2016Infineon
Technologies: Python, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Scipy, Matlab
- Created electrical models of semiconductor devices.
- Completed data analysis using the PyData stack.
- Provided statistical analysis of PCM (process control monitoring) data and statistical modeling.
- Automated the model report and QA process via Python scripts.
- Created Spice, Spectre nominal model according to characterization and customer specifications.
Research associate2009 - 2013Institut Neel - CNRS
Technologies: Python, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Scipy, Matlab, Labview
- Researched single electron devices in the context of quantum computing.
- Automated the data collection process with Labview.
- Completed data analysis and modeling using tools like Matlab and the PyData stack.
- Tutored interns.
- Communicated results in international conferences and in peer-reviewed journals.