Node.js Developer2016 - 2016Carry DMCC(via Toptal)
Technologies: Google Maps API, MySQL, Firebase, Loopback, Node.js
- Implemented complex asynchronous flow for driver and order matching engine.
- Mentored a front-end developer in the basics of the Node.js LoopBack framework.
- Implemented LoopBack model relations and queries.
- Used Google Maps' directions API to calculate trip time estimations.
- Reinforced complex processes with unit and integration tests.
Tech Lead, Developer2015 - 2016HERO.WORK
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, AngularJS, MongoDB, Node.js
- Led development of the HERO.WORK app.
- Worked closely with the team and clients to create a great user experience for the product.
- Implemented new features with the best available technologies.
- Managed cloud infrastructure and continuous delivery pipelines.
Software Engineer2015 - 2015iQualify (via Toptal)
Technologies: Cloud Services, Codeship, Redis, AngularJS, Node.js
- Prototyped a caching mechanism for a worldwide distributed web app.
- Added continuous delivery pipeline with Codeship and Google Cloud Services.
- Added several security features to the Node.js/AngularJS app.
R&D Consultant2013 - 2015Avoka Technologies
Technologies: WebKit, Node.js, PhoneGap, Cordova, AngularJS
- Led development of a multi-platform T-Field app (iOS, Android, Windows 8, Windows Phone, Desktop).
- Set up automation testing framework based on Node-Webkit app, Node.js, and Selenium WebDriver.
- Enhanced T-Field app to be enterprise grade with the support of encrypted storage, logging, user tracking, and remote app configuration.
- Extended Java REST API to support offline sync.
- Developed multiple tools and proxies in Node.js to simulate intermittent network connection.
Senior Software Developer2013 - 2013Red Unicorn
- Built new REST API to facilitate digital downloads and payments.
- Integrated social interactions with Facebook.
- Migrated back-end to use NoSQL database.
- Worked on new UI and rich user experience.
- Automated UI changes for weekly marketing campaigns.
Consultant2012 - 2013Accenture
Technologies: Apache Wicket, Oracle 11g, Hibernate, Spring, Java
- Extended features for street speeding evidence system.
- Implemented new processes for various legislation requirements.
- Created new analytics views.
- Optimized batch processing of speeding images.
Java Developer2010 - 2012Deutsche Borse
Technologies: C++, XML, Oracle AQ, Java
- Worked on internal ESB system for routing and transformation of messages from multiple external systems.