Verified Expert in Engineering
Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), PHP, Drupal, React, MySQL, Next.js, TypeScript, Git
The most amazing...
...way I was able to help with my skills is by supporting hundreds of language communities around the world with their own digital space.
- Developed a full-stack sorting assistant solution fully as part of a larger Drupal-based project. The sorting assistant uses a React front end, Drupal JSON web services, and the appropriate SQL database structures I designed.
- Used the Agile methodology and Trello boards to communicate with the client services team and track and fix bugs.
- Developed a Drupal module for displaying website status. The module helps website managers quickly check the readiness of websites, check for bugs, and launch the websites more efficiently.
- Refactored and optimized existing code, developed additional functionality, and communicated with the client about their needs. The flagship product, Wildfire, is deployed on almost 1,000 websites supporting minority communities around the globe.
- Processed different data formats, such as JSON, CSV, and HTML, and converted them into SQL for a data marketplace company.
- Discussed the project's progress with an assigned developer, submitted my results to GitHub and managed multiple branches with my preliminary work.
- Transformed an existing insurance system from Oracle Forms into a full-stack solution while preserving the original database structures and enabled a smooth transition to new technologies and better support for thousands of employees.
- Analyzed Oracle PL/SQL codebase and transformed that into web services within a Java solution with the Spring framework.
- Provided valuable feedback and mediator between SQL specialists and Java back-end developers when transforming different types of Oracle-specific PL/SQL structures and developed the parts of the custom SQL engine for handling these.
- Developed a module for creating templates for insurance policies.
- Used Git to track codebase changes and manage the software's development and deployment versions.
- Developed RESTful web services in a Java back end using a custom JSON Schema validation.
Asseco Solutions Slovakia
- Developed Oracle XML web services, which allowed clients to use API calls and third-party apps to communicate with the ERP core.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a tracking tool.
- Supported the main product, a stateful desktop application developed with PowerBuilder and connected to the core Oracle database.
- Changed the clients' custom solutions and forms to conform with EU regulations for displaying prices when introducing the Euro currency in Slovakia. This affected all the clients of the company.
AI Agent Learning Game Strategy Using Neural Networks with Reinforcement Learning
Sorting App for Ordering Manuscript Reliability
I designed the app to guide researchers when ordering manuscripts. The ordering happened in two steps: bucket sort and merge sort. In each step, the researchers made the atomic decisions to put an item into a category or compare two items as the app was prompting them to make the relevant decisions. I designed the algorithms and database structures and created RESTful API services and the React front-end app.
Board Game Website
Toptal React Acceleratorhttps://invoiceapp.levisoft.sk/
Material UI, CakePHP, Express.js, Next.js, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Unity3D, Jest, Cypress, Redux
React, Node.js, jQuery, REST APIs, Yup, React Router, React Redux
JSX, Git, Bitbucket, GitHub, Eclipse IDE, Oracle Forms, Webpack, NPM, Trello, Composer, CVS
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile, Scrum
JSON, Oracle SQL, MySQL, Oracle PL/SQL
Front-end, RESTful Services, Full-stack, Back-end, APIs, Axios, React Hook Forms, XML Web Services, Neural Networks, Reinforcement Learning, Genetic Algorithms, Interpretation, Communication, Translation, Leadership, Board Games, WebSockets, CSV, Regular Expressions
Drupal, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Linux, Windows, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Master's Degree in Software Engineering
Slovak University of Technology - Bratislava, Slovakia
Toptal Node.JS Accelerator Graduate
Toptal React Accelerator Graduate
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring