- Web DeveloperTapJets, Inc.2016 - 2017
Technologies: .NET Core, RabbitMQ, Entity Framework, AngularJS, Identity Server 4
- Developed some functionality on the main company website.
- Built a partner portal for air carriers.
- Created a server API for an internal mobile application for aircraft pilots.
- Developed a web scraper for the Avinode website on Selenium WebDriver.
- SharePoint DeveloperTranswestern2014 - 2016
Technologies: SharePoint, Entity Framework, jQuery UI, C#, ASP.NET, EWS
- Designed and supported www.transwestern.net (now team.transwestern.net) based on SharePoint 2010.
- Designed and supported Transwestern's internal portal (https://transource.transwestern.net) based on SharePoint 2010.
- Designed, developed, and supported an internal web application for building engineers (https://inspector.transwestern.net).
- Developed and supported a new Transwestern portal (https://www.transwestern.com). The front-end was developed on MVC4, and the back-end on SharePoint 2016.
- Supported an internal portal for buildings (https://onboarding.transwestern.net) based on SharePoint 2010.
- Designed, developed, and supported an internal web application for banking (check routing and cash management).
- Web Developer (Part-time)OWYS2013 - 2014
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#
- Designed and developed a portal for a language school "Expert."
- Project Manager, SharePoint Developer (Full-time)MAPILab, Ltd.2013 - 2014
- Optimized the SQL database, halving storage size and allowing T-SQL scripts to run ten times as fast.
- Created a custom tool for product diagnosis and control.
- Prevented three potential license refunds worth over $40,000.
- SharePoint Developer (Part-time)QualityPointDev2012 - 2013
Technologies: C#, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013, ASP.NET, jQuery
- Extended and improved the custom SharePoint workflow for a big retailer.
- Created several features for the "MRSK Holding" portal.
- SharePoint Developer (Full-time)MAPILab, Ltd.2009 - 2012
- Created a custom GeoChart control tool to show visit counts and page views by country and city.
- Implemented various tool features for exploring the SharePoint server-side object model.
- Created a migration tool for SharePoint Analytics databases. Allowed for migration of analytics databases across environments, including between farms of different versions of HarePoint.
- Developed a data collector and several reports for a performance reporting group. Worked with the CPU, memory, hard disk, and network.
- Created a tool allowing users to subscribe to a report and receive it in PDF/XSLX format by email.
- Developed a custom search engine of HarePoint HelpDesk data for SharePoint.
- Implemented a custom data source for HarePoint HelpDesk supporting fast displaying, paging, sorting, and SharePoint list data filtering.
- Implemented custom admin group workflow activities and conditions for HarePoint Workflow Extensions.