Full-stack Developer/Architect1996 - PRESENTIntegrated Solutions, Inc.
Technologies: C#, SQL Server DBA, IIS, RabbitMQ, Docker, Azure, AWS, MassTransit, SOAP, REST, Jenkins, NuGet, ASP.NET MVC 6, Twilio, IVR, jQuery, jQuery UI
- Broke down a huge monolithic architecture into a microservices-based architecture for ICS.
- Refactored all their systems to use a CMS, including web-based UIs, their interactive voice response telephony system, and all documents and email generation.
- Reorganized software development procedures and practices to allow for company growth, including setting up supply chain management and introducing proper testing platforms, such as fully replicating the production environment in test and QA.
- Implemented source control, ticket-based issue handling, and continuous integration services for Equinox.
- Redesigned their web platform to use web services provided by IBM's WebSphere. This included retooling all application tiers and adding unit tests, mocking, and logging/tracing to all functionalities.
- Wrote code and processed them to horizontally scale Yellowbook.com across multiple clusters in multiple data centers.
- Moved the front end for an extremely expensive SunTech to ASP.NET, with an SQL Server at the back end for Yellowbook.com.
- Migrated Yellowbook.com from Microsoft Access to Web UI, with SQL Server at the back end.
Systems Manager1991 - 1996Merion Publications Inc.
Technologies: VB, Networking, MacOS, Windows, IIS, ASP
- Developed a contact management system to serve over 70 salespeople.
- Oversaw all internal information technology needs for the company.
- Created a subscription tracking package for tracking over 700,000 subscribers.
- Built a mail managing system to automate the sorting and printing of the mailing labels according to USPS specs and reduce the postage cost to the absolute minimum.
- Managed the company's IT support and development staff.