Software Engineer and Game Developer2015 - PRESENTSelf-employed
Technologies: Virtual Reality (VR), C#, Unity
- Led the development and architecture of DietWiz, a mobile meal planning application developed in Unity.
- Developed VR projects (games and apps) in Unity3D for: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Gear VR.
- Designed and developed the game ReWordz, a mobile word game for iOS and Android platforms.
- Designed and developed the game Hyper Ball Mazes.
- Integrated and worked with various SDKs in Unity that are relevant to mobile platforms, such as IAP, ads (interstitials/rewarded videos), analytics, Google Firebase, push notifications, and Facebook.
Mobile Game Developer2014 - 2015InfiApps
Technologies: SQL, PHP, Objective-C, C#, Cocos2d, Unity3D
- Developed a platform using C# and Objective-C for creating slot machine games in Unity3D.
- Integrated frameworks/SDKs for mobile games, such as IAP, advertising plugins, and Facebook.
- Developed on the server side using PHP and SQL.
- Ported a game from Cocos2D (with iOS support only) to Android using Apportable.
Software Engineer2011 - 2014Playcast Media Systems (now GameFly Streaming)
Technologies: Cloud Gaming, Unity3D, DirectX, Win32 API
- Developed a platform for running PC games in a virtual machine using C++.
- Designed, led, and developed a 3D user interface application using Unity3D in C#.
- Reverse engineered PC games that were later ported to the cloud gaming service.
- Interviewed candidates for different engineering roles in the company.
- Oversaw the technical side of onboarding new games to the service.
Software Engineer2010 - 2011Elbit Systems
Technologies: OpenGL, VxWorks
- Developed an OpenGL driver for an in-house GPU.
- Developed in user and kernel spaces using C.
- Worked in VxWorks 6.6 and in VxWorks 653 (safety critical systems).
- Developed embedded software for displays used in military and civilian aircrafts.
- Participated in the HW and SW design of the GPU developed by the team.
Software Engineer2006 - 2010General Electric Healthcare
Technologies: Embedded Systems, VxWorks, C++
- Developed software for medical scanners using the NM scanning technology in C++.
- Developed a data link layer that was used to send and organize information received from embedded software using TCP in C++.
- Participated in the design and architecture of a motion control embedded software.
- Developed a motion control application running in an embedded system using C, C++.
- Implemented a collision detection solution using methods from the gaming industry to avoid collisions in medical systems.