Contract Developer2013 - 2013Xero Limited
Technologies: ExtJS, Backbone.Marionette
- Researched options for front-end ExtJS component strategies.
Contract Developer2013 - 2013Open Knowledge Foundation
Technologies: Backbone.Marionette, Node.js, MongoDB
- Implemented a CRUD front end for International Budget Partnership's new budget tracker system
Senior Web Developer2012 - 2013Medic Mobile
Technologies: Node.js, CouchDB, CouchApp, LESS, Kanso
- Wrote an appointment reminder system to parse a stream of HL7 messages to determine who needs reminders.
- Added features and improved stability on Kujua Lite, a system to communicate over SMS with community health workers.
- Built the API for a more flexible, Node.js version of Kujua.
- Wrote a simple HL7 parsing node module.
- Contributed patches to the JamJS and Kanso projects.
Software Developer2009 - 2012SMX
Technologies: Flot, Java, SQL, PostgreSQL, ExtJS, jQuery
- Designed and implemented the SmartRules mail filtering user interface.
- Maintained and developed the front-end of the user application.
- Added link header parsing to an application allowing extensions to the API while not requiring changes to front-end code.
- Restructured the theming of the application to allow for easy, user-directed white-labeling.
Software Developer2001 - 2009Orion Health
- Developed an API and front-end for the CPOE system.
- Translated application events to HL7 and vice versa.
- Created configurable laboratory, radiology, and allied health ordering panels.
- Implemented a parser for medical shorthand to drug scheduling.