Data Management Specialist2020 - PRESENTFGI Ltd
Technologies: Data Governance, Data Management, Change Management, Python, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Power BI
- Surveyed the organization to understand their processes, pain points, and determine the maturity level of the organization.
- Developed a transport-and-logistics rates tool and invoice auditing tool to analyze different carriers which obtained credit notes. The business estimate a $100,000 recovery in a year. The tools use PostgreSQL, Python, and Power Bi.
- Designed and proposed several initiatives to take the first steps towards data governance with several agile teams to gather definitions, cleanse data, improve quality while defining the policies that will keep the information safe and trustworthy.
- Developed a data model (clients, sales, and orders) for an enterprise data warehouse; it ingested two years of information to start creating corporate KPIs.
Data Manager2019 - 2020Banco Supervielle
Technologies: MicroStrategy, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SQL Server, Python
- Led the design and deployment of the data governance plan which included hosting the steward council and forming an agile team to address changes along the organization to live by the business definition.
- Implemented scrum as a work methodology in the data warehouse.
- Generated training spaces on Python programming and Power BI and participated as a trainer of Python for beginners.
- Oversaw the expansion and usage of the API design to be the MDM (master data management) solution of customer data.
Data Architect2018 - 2019Banco Supervielle
Technologies: SAS, Microsoft Power BI, MicroStrategy, Microsoft SQL Server, Python
- Managed the data assessment process within the company which included coordinating the RFP for the process and establishing the strategy for the data ecosystem within the company.
- Coordinated a data warehouse/database migration team and published updates to users; also kicked off the data warehouse data reengineering process.
- Participated in RFP for a campaign manager tool implementation by designing a data model for campaigns on the data warehouse.
Data Analytics and Reporting2017 - 2018Elementum SCM
Technologies: Python, Tableau, Microsoft SQL Server, Elasticsearch, MongoDB
- Designed and developed a transport data mart with Python by extracting data from Elasticsearch, MongoDB, and SQL Server, which provided insight for Carrier Managements and data quality improvement points.
- Refactored the application usage dashboard in Tableau, making it more user-friendly and efficient; also documented the information linage, gaining data transparency and trust.
- Gathered requirements from business areas and developed the processes in Python, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, SQL Server, and Tableau.
- Interacted with different areas within the organization to implement required data solutions.
- Mentored and trained new talents and business team members in the areas of data analytics and reporting in Python, SQL, and Tableau.
Associate2015 - 2017AlixPartners
Technologies: Hadoop, Ab Initio, Netezza, Tableau, Microsoft SQL Server, Python
- Worked on an analytics solution POC for an Asian retail company with Tableau, Netezza, and SQL Server.
- Enhanced analytical capabilities of a US healthcare company to detect fraud. This also involved a massive data migration from SQL Server using Abinitio to Hadoop with an agile team.
- Participated in the REOI and RFP process of a power company in the US and implemented a POC for fraud.
- Developed a lead management dashboard for private equity using Python and Tableau.
- Worked as scrum master in an implementation—removing blockers and helping teams achieve their goals.
Professional Services Consultant2012 - 2014Teradata
Technologies: Informatica PowerCenter, Teradata
- Led the design and development of a process to control data quality on the input data to the data warehouse that decreased 30% incidents.
- Developed ETL process and design data models in the corporative data warehouse.
- Coordinated the team and software factory tasks.
- Gathered and documented business requirements, interact with outside data providers to incorporate new information into the enterprise data warehouse.
Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Analyst2010 - 2012Claro (Telecommunications Company)
Technologies: BusinessObjects, Informatica PowerCenter, Data Integration, Oracle
- Contributed to the implementation of an Informatica PowerCenter ETL tool.
- Automated the monthly accounting closing processes.
- Generated several data marts and optimized their ETL process.