- Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTVevo
Technologies: Node, React, Redux
- Built and maintained the company's main consumer-facing React/Redux media application deployed across multiple platforms, including Amazon FireTV, TiVo, Samsung TV, XBox One, Playstation 4, and Virgin Media.
- Architected, built, and maintained a live music video playlist management service and front-end mobile web application.
- Architected and built a service to perform automated end-to-end testing and simulation for user interaction.
- Significantly refactored and maintained a consumer-facing application for Apple TV (third generation).
- Mentor2016 - 2016The Firehose Project
- Software Engineer2014 - 2015Thanx
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, BehaviorUI
- Architected and implemented a complete redesign of Thanx.com's website, using a Ruby on Rails back-end and BehaviorUI on the front-end.
- Refactored authentication and transaction portions of a monolithic Rails application into maintainable, scalable services.
- Built an Android mobile web application framework to allow the existing mobile web application to be deployed natively to Android.
- Implemented analytics and marketing infrastructure for mobile web and Android applications as well as created the analytics management application, written in Ruby on Rails and BehaviorUI.
- Software Engineer2012 - 2014SocialChorus
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Node, Backbone, Angular
- Built and maintained a business-facing application for content management and analytics.
- Created a responsive, highly-reactive consumer-facing front-end application, optimized for both desktop and mobile.
- Built a consumer-facing mobile hybrid application to use Cordova to improve performance over existing mobile web application.
- Separated out advertisement analytics logic into a separate service to communicate with the rest of service-oriented architecture using AMQP, written in Node.
- Designed and built an AMQP monitoring application, providing coworkers with analytics and visibility into message traffic between services, written in Node.