Senior Data Scientist2019 - 2020Zelos.AI
Technologies: Statistics, Data Science, AWS DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, AWS EC2, AWS S3, lxml, Data Modeling, Database Modeling, Code Architecture, Markov Model, Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) Algorithms, Batch, Scrapy, DB, Data Scraping, Selenium, Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), ETL, Docker, AWS, Python
- Developed a data scraping tool for parsing dynamic and static web pages using Scrapy, Selenium, lxml, and other Python libraries.
- Created batch data processing pipeline using AWS services like Batch, ECR, S3, and DynamoDB.
- Applied machine learning techniques for creating a tool for data extraction from raw texts and incorrect web pages.
- Used Docker and Docker-Compose for containerizing the entire project.
- Developed athletics competitions simulations based on the Monte Carlo approach.
- Designed architecture of the platform and data model for the database.
Data Scientist2018 - 2019Windsor.AI
Technologies: Marketing, Google Analytics, PostgreSQL, SQL, Statistics, R, Pandas, Python
- Developed scripts for data migration between different database management systems.
- Expanded existing data preprocessing flow using Python and R libraries.
- Improved attribution modeling pipeline integrating new features and fixing the bugs.
- Extensively used SQL for analyzing data, finding anomalies, and valuable insights.
- Developed and modified scripts for data pulling from different online advertising platforms.
Data Scientist2018 - 2019Frontier Data Corporation
Technologies: Time Series Analysis, R, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Big Data, Python
- Developed models for trend detection in the Twitter stream.
- Developed AI-based application's architecture.
- Integrated in-house ML models with cloud services as IBM BlueMix and Google Cloud NLP.
- Worked with big datasets using Google BigQuery.
- Created customized modules for new ML models evaluation.
- Trained machine learning models for text classification.
- Created tests for existing applications.
Data Scientist2016 - 2018Pulsar AI
Technologies: MongoDB, Git, Docker, NumPy, Pandas, SpaCy, fastText, Keras, NLTK, Gensim, Scikit-learn, Python
- Developed a chatbot framework for Georgian language.
- Created an automated news article grouping tool.
- Designed a tool for sentiment classification on texts from social networks.
- Worked with time series for analyzing and predicting cryptocurrency price.
- Analyzed data and presented results in a clear manner.
Software Developer Internship2016 - 2016Virtuace Inc.
Technologies: XML, Apache Tomcat, Java, Git, Linux
- Fixed bugs.
- Expanded functionality of the existing application.
- Tested new modules.
Full Stack Software engineer2014 - 2016Georgian Technical University
- Developed the front-end for managing and working with linguistic corpora.
- Created web services for operating with linguistic corpus data.
- Organized database structure for storing and manipulating the linguistic corpora.
- Analyzed documents using NLP tools and presented results in a clear manner.