- Mid-Senior Web Developer2015 - PRESENTAmcBridge
- Recently began this engagement, and will update with more information as it progresses.
- Front-end Developer, Software Developer2013 - 2015Luxoft
- Supported and improved front-end RIA for enterprise data management as the tech consultant/lead for a small tech team.
- Supported the company's enterprise systems (.NET server-side development and front-end development).
- Extracted the front-end part as a reusable framework for other systems.
- Developed responsive web design, and developed and tested mobile-oriented web sites.
- Performed email communication, task prioritizing, and research.
- Performed unit tests for old and new parts of the enterprise system.
- Set up Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Created MSI for project deployment.
- .NET Developer2012 - 2012Digital Arrow Technologies
Technologies: C# .NET, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC 3, MS SQL, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap
- Developed and supported a website for Burstly (burstly.com).
- Worked with a strong back-end layer of the website.
- Gained experience in front-end development.
- .Net Developer2011 - 2012Exigen Services
Technologies: C# .NET, Entity Framework, Win Forms, Sync Framework (MS SQL 2008R2 sync with MS SQL Compact), ASP.Net MVC 2/3, AJAX, jQuery
- Created a website and desktop app for manipulating data from a remote database.
- Worked with Windows Forms desktop application, which stored data in local DB (MS SQL Compact).
- Worked with remote services to authenticate users on the desktop application.
- Gained experience in synchronizing server and local DB using Microsoft Sync provider (MS SQL Server 2008R2 and MS SQL Compact).
- Gained experience of MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) usage pattern.
- .Net Developer, web developer2010 - 2011Ergomera (DP)
Technologies: C# .NET, Console app, Multithreading, ASP.NET MVC 2, AJAX, jQuery, SVG
- Worked on a SCADA-like system, which was made up of three projects: Console application using .NET (compatible with Mono on Linux), Windows Forms application, ASP.NET MVC 2 Project (Web interface).
- Developed and supported SCADA-like system (also called ICS - industrial control system), that can store and give simple supervisory control on remote devices and controllers, used for measuring water/gas consumption.
- Implemented a display of all stored data on web interface, using ASP.NET MVC 2.