Lead Data Engineer2018 - 2018Sonder
- Built data warehouse, scheduler, and tooling for analysts and data scientists to publish pipelines and ML models.
- UX researched, designed, and built a web app which uses anomaly detection and data visualization to improve workflows of analysts.
Data Scientist2015 - 2017Stitch Fix
Technologies: Python, Spark, AWS, Machine learning, Flask
- Developed 2-sided marketplace optimization engine with two engineers which put into production an ecosystem of ML models and fed their outputs to a system owned by applications engineering teams.
- UX researched, designed, and built web applications to be used by operation teams which monitor the performance of their reports.
- Developed a platform for data scientists to develop and execute CRM experiments. Used the platform to deploy experiments which had a critical impact on user growth and retention in partnership with marketing and design teams.
- Developed a number of ML models to predict customer behavior and their interactions with marketing and promotional campaigns.
Data Scientist2014 - 2015Rentpath
Technologies: Python, Docker, Jupyter, Optimizely
- Managed deployment of front-end user experience experiments, organizing collaboration between product, engineering, and analytics teams.
- Planned UX experiments and performed analysis to understand user behavior and contextualize impact of product changes for PMs.
- Developed tooling (such as containerized coding environments) to improve the workflow of data scientists.
Data Scientist2013 - 2015Zoosk
Technologies: Python, SQL
- Lead an analysis to understand the key causes of user chum and providing associated product recommendations.
- Collaborated with UX researchers to understand customer segmentation according to attitudinal and user-behavioral data.
- Designed market research surveys and analyzed their results to better understand public sentiment around our product and our competitors and its variation over time.
- Mined user behavioral data to produce data stories for PR. My data stories have appeared in Good Morning America, Business Insider, and TIME.com among many others.
- Created statistical models to understand the efficacy of offline marketing campaigns and PR events.