Programmer2012 - 2014Melanoscan
Technologies: C++, Qt, USB library, PTP
- Wrote a program to gather data from multiple cameras and combine it into a detailed model of the person's skin as part of a system for remote/automatic diagnosis of skin cancer.
- Created a C++ program to simultaneously control multiple Canon cameras in real-time, using Picture Transfer Protocol over USB.
- Rewrote program to use Nokia camera phones controlled over USB using the Nokia API.
- Built tools to parse C++ data to and from forms comprehensible to the WIN32 API, as necessary to communicate with other programs.
Webmaster2010 - 2014Green Mountain Tag & Label
- Maintained and enhanced PHP codebase.
- Improved database design and security, fixing several holes.
Programmer2009 - 2010Flaum Technologies
- Contributed to the CommissionCalc software, a tool to automatically calculate commissions.
- Created a module to automatically manage parameter tables; the presence of this tool was a major difference between the Standard and Enterprise versions of CommissionCalc.
- Gathered data from Excel with the Microsoft Excel API.