Creative Technologist2019 - PRESENTModus Persona
- Provided digital and marketing support for our small team, primarily focused on updating client sites to WordPress and streamlining marketing operations.
- Built and maintained an internal company dashboard that connects to various APIs to consolidate marketing reporting.
- Helped develop a proprietary API for expanding client's ability to sell products and services.
Lead Engineer2015 - 2019GoSpotCheck
Technologies: Git, jQuery, WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP
- Designed and coded updates to the primary, customer-facing website at GoSpotCheck.com and the internal, employee-facing websites, all of which are built on the WordPress platform.
- Created an email builder form that allows marketing team members to generate and download HTML emails. This reduces delivery time and ensures each email has already undergone the necessary quality assurance.
- Sketched, wireframed, prototyped, and designed mobile interfaces for a new image-recognition app.
- Using the Salesforce API, created an integration with WordPress that displays current customer data on a password-protected web page.
- Automated site deployments with DeployBot, WordPress Engine, and Slack to reduce the number of bugs that get released to production.
Web Developer2013 - 2014Faction Media
Technologies: WordPress, jQuery, GreenSock Animation Platform, CSS, HTML, PHP
- Developed a responsive version of DCPA's website to ensure maximum usability for the organization's growing mobile-first population.
- Created and managed Faction Media's customer-facing website at FactionMedia.com.
Co-founder2007 - 20143 Roads Media
Technologies: jQuery, CSS, HTML, PHP
- Designed the packaging and managed the print production for three private label food brands which were sold in Asian and South American markets.
- Grew the business from zero revenue to six figures within five years and maintained year-over-year growth for five of the business' seven years of operation.
- Hired and mentored two employees, one contractor and one intern.
- Managed, designed, or coded over 50 websites that were primarily built on the WordPress platform.
- Created the branding and built a new tourism website for the City of Blackhawk, Colorado to increase the city's brand awareness and drive new visitors.
- Coordinated a casting call and photo shoot at a private country club for a golf apparel company.
- Built a social networking site on the ExpressionEngine platform that gave each of its users a score based on how "normally" they answered given questions.