Senior Full-Stack Engineer2019 - 2019SampleServe
Technologies: React.js, Python, Flask, Jinja, Redux
- Created application that scheduled a complex set of events based on the provided tasks.
- A new Git-based workflow allowing for features to better flow through the project.
- Implemented feature flags throughout project to enable control over feature launch by non-technical users.
Assistant IT Manager | Lead Developer2017 - 2019One Stop
Technologies: PHP, Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Docker, Redis
- Completed the development of a legacy overflow inventory system using Django and React.
- Ported an eCommerce website to a Django-based back-end.
- Implemented Docker containers for junior developers to set up development environments.
- Established development practices to improve the workflow for developers of all levels.
Lead Developer2013 - 2017One Stop
Technologies: PHP, Python, Django, PostgreSQL
- Guided a new growing team comprised mostly of junior developers.
- Transitioned a legacy ERP system to a custom built Django-based API.
- Created a program that calculates the distances between multiple pick locations that is fed into a nearest neighbor algorithm for generating pick paths.
- Began the development to replace a legacy system used to track overflow inventory.
Interactive Programmer2012 - 2012DDM Marketing & Communications
Technologies: PHP, Python, Django
- Deployed websites based off of an in-house CMS in PHP.
- Created Django-based API back-ends for iOS applications.
Web Developer2008 - 2012One Stop
Technologies: PHP, Zend Framework 1, Python
- Created an eCommerce site that was integrated with a legacy ERP system.
- Developed a system that enabled customers to utilize our stock system to advertise their businesses.
- Synced various data sources for other tools using Python.
- Built libraries that allowed communication between the ERP system and other web platforms.
- Organized data into PostgreSQL databases to create custom queries used to handle special business logic cases.