Senior Salesforce Administrator2021 - 2022Toptal Client
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce Apex, Workflow, Workbench, Approval, Jira, REST, Apex Classes, Process Builder
- Worked with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and LinkedIn Connector to get the live linked account details and create opportunity/contact in Salesforce.
- Worked in Financial Services Cloud, an integrated platform designed to drive concierge level of service with the personalized, proactive advice clients expect.
- Supported the managed package application with validation rules, process builders, and flows. Created interactive PDFs.
- Created multiple report types, Managed the reports and dashboards.
- Gathered requirements from POs to create Jira tickets.
Salesforce Consultant2019 - 2020NTT Data
Technologies: Apex, Agile, Salesforce, Salesforce Sales Cloud, API Integration, Force.com, Ajax, UI, Apex Classes
- Owned a strong grasp of both administrator and developer areas of the Force.com platform, understanding when and why to use admin vs. dev solutions. Strong understanding of relational databases and object-oriented coding.
- Revealed proficiency in related integration technologies (JSON, XML, REST, SOAP) and related tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Force.com IDE, Developer Console).
- Performed end-to-end ownership of applications, from inception through post-deployment support and iterative enhancement. Experience with Force.com Communities and Lightning with a good understanding of UI design principles and best practices.
- Gathered detailed business requirements by leading group sessions with clients as a tech lead on projects being implemented by external consultants. Mentored peers via code review and ad hoc assistance.
- Investigated documents and analyzed key client organizational processes. Strong understanding of data structures, with the ability to perform light data migration from a legacy system into Salesforce (CSV’s with Data Loader).
- Maintained clear communication with the project team and stakeholders, providing support in the form of scoping and estimation during the project lifecycle.
- Performed and organized ongoing support for customers such as report building, data quality, new integrations, and third-party app installation. At times, able to work independently with full ownership of a project.
- Worked closely with a project manager to develop and monitor a detailed project plan (this includes identifying key project tasks, and associated timelines.).
Senior Salesforce Developer2017 - 2019NTT Data
Technologies: Salesforce, Apex, Batch Apex, Visualforce Pages, API Integration, Apex Classes, Process Builder, JSON API
- Implemented a single cloud-based environment for both sales and service teams using Salesforce to Salesforce and ERP integration.
- Adopted Agile/Scrum methodology in gathering requirements, development of iterations plan, and technical implementation.
- Experienced in administration, configuration, implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce SFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging the Force.com platform.
- Integrated Salesforce and Google using out-of-the-box Salesforce connect and Google API.
- Built reusable components using the LWC framework and Lightning, which are capable of being used in multiple applications across the system.
- Gained experience of SFDC standard and custom data model, architecture, and familiarity with the Force.com platform.
- Deployed configurations and code across Salesforce environments via Force.com IDE. Migrated code using the native changeset, ANT migration tool, and CI/CD. Used Bitbucket as a source repository.
- Carried out Salesforce technical delivery activities such as building, performance testing, documentation, and implementation.
Salesforce Developer2015 - 2017Pegasus InfoCorp Pvt
- Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various APIs and displayed them on the Visualforce page.
- Used Batch and Scheduler Apex for the asynchronous execution and future callouts.
- Analyzed existing ERP data (Includes 150 K customers) and migrated to Salesforce with a customized script and mapping templates.
- Worked on custom integration of outbound messages, workflow, and approvals, email services, security controls, AppExchange package and custom application, Sandbox data loading.
- Created comprehensive Force.com platform experience using APEX and Visualforce.
- Built and branded salesforce customer portal for a better experience for external users and customers without impacting salesforce org license and security. Created lightning components to be embedded on the community portal for faster response.
Salesforce Developer2013 - 2014InvoiceIT
Technologies: Order Management, Conga Composer, DocuSign, Salesforce, Process Builder
- Developed and implemented customized solution for Invoice IT standalone application (subscription billing and invoicing, Quote to Cash invoices).
- Integrated invoice IT application with Java-based external system using REST/ SOAP Webservices. Designed the architecture and solution based on the requirement.
- Experienced in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating profiles, roles, users, and security.
- Worked on data model implementation using OOTB objects and custom objects; business automation using process builders, workflows, and validation rules.
- Created new custom objects, custom fields, sales processes, page layouts, record types, lookup fields, formula fields, and validation rules as part of system configuration as per the customer need.
- Worked on solutions, development, and deployment of Salesforce applications using Visualforce, Apex controllers, batch jobs, database triggers, workflow, configuration. Maintained the code base between the multiple releases.