Verified Expert in Engineering
Sagarika is a Salesforce consultant with more than six years of experience in the IT industry and a strong knowledge base in requirement analysis, administration, development, testing, and deployment. She specializes in Salesforce—implementation, administration, and web service integration—the Apex language, and Visualforce pages.
Salesforce, Apex, APEX Code, Batch Apex, SOQL, Lighting, REST APIs
The most amazing...
...project I have created is a dynamic LWC component for file upload. REST-based integration with external systems. Payment integration via Chase Payment API.
Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Worked with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and LinkedIn Connector to get the live linked account details and create opportunity/contact in Salesforce.
- Worked in Financial Services Cloud, an integrated platform designed to drive concierge level of service with the personalized, proactive advice clients expect.
- Supported the managed package application with validation rules, process builders, and flows. Created interactive PDFs.
- Created multiple report types, Managed the reports and dashboards.
- Gathered requirements from POs to create Jira tickets.
- Owned a strong grasp of both administrator and developer areas of the Force.com platform, understanding when and why to use admin vs. dev solutions. Strong understanding of relational databases and object-oriented coding.
- Revealed proficiency in related integration technologies (JSON, XML, REST, SOAP) and related tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Force.com IDE, Developer Console).
- Performed end-to-end ownership of applications, from inception through post-deployment support and iterative enhancement. Experience with Force.com Communities and Lightning with a good understanding of UI design principles and best practices.
- Gathered detailed business requirements by leading group sessions with clients as a tech lead on projects being implemented by external consultants. Mentored peers via code review and ad hoc assistance.
- Investigated documents and analyzed key client organizational processes. Strong understanding of data structures, with the ability to perform light data migration from a legacy system into Salesforce (CSV’s with Data Loader).
- Maintained clear communication with the project team and stakeholders, providing support in the form of scoping and estimation during the project lifecycle.
- Performed and organized ongoing support for customers such as report building, data quality, new integrations, and third-party app installation. At times, able to work independently with full ownership of a project.
- Worked closely with a project manager to develop and monitor a detailed project plan (this includes identifying key project tasks, and associated timelines.).
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Implemented a single cloud-based environment for both sales and service teams using Salesforce to Salesforce and ERP integration.
- Adopted Agile/Scrum methodology in gathering requirements, development of iterations plan, and technical implementation.
- Experienced in administration, configuration, implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce SFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging the Force.com platform.
- Integrated Salesforce and Google using out-of-the-box Salesforce connect and Google API.
- Built reusable components using the LWC framework and Lightning, which are capable of being used in multiple applications across the system.
- Gained experience of SFDC standard and custom data model, architecture, and familiarity with the Force.com platform.
- Deployed configurations and code across Salesforce environments via Force.com IDE. Migrated code using the native changeset, ANT migration tool, and CI/CD. Used Bitbucket as a source repository.
- Carried out Salesforce technical delivery activities such as building, performance testing, documentation, and implementation.
Pegasus InfoCorp Pvt
- Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various APIs and displayed them on the Visualforce page.
- Used Batch and Scheduler Apex for the asynchronous execution and future callouts.
- Analyzed existing ERP data (Includes 150 K customers) and migrated to Salesforce with a customized script and mapping templates.
- Worked on custom integration of outbound messages, workflow, and approvals, email services, security controls, AppExchange package and custom application, Sandbox data loading.
- Created comprehensive Force.com platform experience using APEX and Visualforce.
- Built and branded salesforce customer portal for a better experience for external users and customers without impacting salesforce org license and security. Created lightning components to be embedded on the community portal for faster response.
- Developed and implemented customized solution for Invoice IT standalone application (subscription billing and invoicing, Quote to Cash invoices).
- Integrated invoice IT application with Java-based external system using REST/ SOAP Webservices. Designed the architecture and solution based on the requirement.
- Experienced in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating profiles, roles, users, and security.
- Worked on data model implementation using OOTB objects and custom objects; business automation using process builders, workflows, and validation rules.
- Created new custom objects, custom fields, sales processes, page layouts, record types, lookup fields, formula fields, and validation rules as part of system configuration as per the customer need.
- Worked on solutions, development, and deployment of Salesforce applications using Visualforce, Apex controllers, batch jobs, database triggers, workflow, configuration. Maintained the code base between the multiple releases.
Expense Management Application
- Based on the description the transaction types can be prepopulated
- We can download the template
- Can dynamically generate the report
- Based on requirements, the expense reports are emailed to the respective users
Service Max Integration
- As the Salesforce lead, I was involved in the ServiceMax application implementation and rollout for Asian Pacific countries.
- The design integration needed specific requirements with a third-party ERP tool and a legacy system. It involved system requirements, solution documents, test plans. I also had to configure and develop the application.
- With ServiceMax, customers can achieve a completely flawless field service by delivering a cutting-edge software solution. As a comprehensive array of field service applications, Service Max drives transformation in other field service functions, such as customer and partner portals, social collaboration, and scheduling.
- Service Max efficiently manages current customer contracts in a user-friendly and simple format—making certain that information is easily accessible to employees.
- Maximize a technician’s time and efficiency with this scheduling functionality. Increase customer service with better visibility over services and parts.
- Providing clients with complete visibility and strong functionality, ServiceMax offers flawless field service on-the-go!
InvoiceIT App for Quote to Cash and Order Management
1. Built the data architecture using the Salesforce Schema model and relationship.
2. API integration using REST-based service for both inbound and outbound flows.
3. Used LWC and Aura reusable component model for functional implementation.
ServiceMax Field Service Lightning Implementation
1. Managed the ServiceMax functional enhancements using out-of-the-box business automation (process builders and workflow rules and flows).
2. Real-time data integration between Salesforce and the ERP system (SAP) using REST-based integration services.
3. Used Batch Apex and schedulers for bulk record updates.
4. Messaged and mapped the data and then migrated historical SAP data to Salesforce using import wizard and data loader.
Visualforce, Lightning Components
REST APIs, Salesforce SOAP API, Salesforce API, jQuery, JSON API, Salesforce REST API, API Development
Batch Apex, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Visualforce Pages, Eclipse IDE, Process Builder, Conga Composer, Lightning Communities, Lightning Design System, Jira
Salesforce, Mule Runtime Engine, MuleSoft
Integration, Salesforce.com Administration, API Integration, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Case Management, Sharing Model, Software Development, Apex Classes, APIs, Salesforce Lightning, Workbench, Lighting, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Force.com, Ajax, User Interface (UI), Middleware, Salesforce Apex, Aura, Apex Scheduler, User Flows, Workflow, Reports, Approval, App Design
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication
Biju Patnaik University Of Technology - Odisha, India
MuleSoft Certified Developer 1
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder