Senior Consultant (WordPress)2016 - PRESENTTotal Online Solutions BD Ltd.
Technologies: WordPress, PHP
- Created detailed workflow for the entire development team.
- Recruited developers and trained them.
- Improved performance of existing projects.
- Created guidelines for new and existing developers.
- Resolved WordPress issues when needed.
- Performed a performance check for their developers once every three months, and decided whether their skills have improved or not. This helps them to decide which developers to promote and which ones to let go.
WordPress Theme Developer, Plugin Developer, and Theme Reviewer2013 - PRESENTWordPress.ORG
- Developed WordPress Theme.
- Developed WordPress Plugin.
- Reviewed WordPress Plugin.
- Helped others to develop WordPress plugin (by co-authoring).
- Achieved theme developer and plugin developer certification.
- Helped others to develop WordPress themes (by helping while reviewing their themes).
- Participated in the improvement of WordPress core themes (Twenty Sixteen and Twenty Seventeen).
- Helped existing plugins to improve.
- Helped people through WordPress ORG forums.
- Provided customer support for my theme and plugins.
Senior WordPress Developer2017 - 2018UserX
- Edited WordPress sites that are created by others.
- Fixed WordPress issues that are caused by others.
- Created a few rare WordPress functions.
- Transferred large and faulty sites across hosting providers, which seemed impossible by others.
- Improving page load time drastically, for numerous times.
WordPress Theme Developer2015 - 2018Theme Forest
- Developed one page WordPress site.
- Developed multiple-page WordPress sites.
- Converted approved PSD to complete WordPress theme.
- Customized themes developed by others.
- Developed HTML theme.
Trainer2014 - 2018RRF Institute
- Taught a variety of courses for a variety of skill levels on various topics including basic web design, advanced front-end design, WordPress theme development, WordPress plugin development, basic PHP, and advanced PHP and MySQL.
Senior WordPress Developer (Freelance)2012 - 2018iWebCourage
- Developed a complete membership system with raw PHP and integrated it with WordPress.
- Built a custom shopping area and integrated it with WooCommerce.
- Created a large one-page website with WordPress with a complete custom settings page for handling the full site (not a customizer, since the client doesn't want it).
- Designed a quick-start pack for junior developers as a starting point for all their projects.
- Worked with Instagram API and other APIs.
- Integrated unknown payment gateways from different countries.
- Created a site which required two language-based versions of everything, without any plugin or third-party language tools like WPML.
- Developed hundreds of responsive websites, including sites where the view of the website remains exactly the same on all devices (no breakdowns or issues with readiness).
- Created a variety of cross-platform and responsive email templates.
- Converted some raw PHP sites to WordPress.
- Transitioned many static sites to dynamic.
- Added different WordPress features in many sites (e.g. ShortCodes, Custom Widgets, Custom Settings Page, etc.).
Project Consultant (development)2012 - 2013Jems IT
- Managed a number of their existing WordPress sites.
- Created a number of new WordPress sites.
- Improved page load time of their existing sites.
- Improved on-page SEO of their projects.
- Created roadmap for existing project managers.