Full-stack Developer2018 - PRESENTSelf-employed
- Created React Native service apps for field technicians and a barcode scanner mobile app (Vendor Managed Inventory) with configurations for different companies’ processes.
- Worked with the development teams of clients to teach them how to use and best practices for React in building an eCommerce website.
- Developed projects from start to finish: interfaced with clients; gathered and interpreted requirements; and built the database, back end, and front end from scratch, all independently.
- Built dashboards with charts, graphs, gauges, and grids to integrate with clients CRM for inside sales rep performance and budgets.
- Replaced multiple clients' entire Access database business systems with modern React, Node.js, React Native architecture.
- Built React interfaces for a siren maintenance company to select sites that have a latitude, longitude, and range; plotted them in Google Maps; and generated a Google Earth KML file to share with clients.
Senior Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018Bayer Crop Science
- Aided in the development of the Molecular Breeding Marker API, Genetic Trait API, Molecular Breeding Selection Services, and UI.
- Implemented the applications with Amazon Simple Work Flow, Amazon Web Services, and PostgreSQL.
- Incorporated APIs and services for our applications and APIs, and developed our own APIs for other teams' applications to consume.
- Built user interfaces with React to aid in the process of molecular breeding selections and sampling collection.
CTO2013 - 2018Sektek
- Started a business with fellow top-tier networking colleague, Kevin Schulmeister, straight out of highschool with the purpose of providing personal computers.
- Grew business to provide technology support, web design and software development to small businesses in the area.
- Set up hardware, networks, security systems, access control systems, and developed custom software and websites.
Independent Game Developer2014 - 2016Independent
Technologies: C#, Java, C++
- Started learning AndEngine and LibGDX (Java) game engines in college by making Asteroids and Pong clones.
- Moved on to more robust game engines Unity3D (C#) and Unreal Engine 4 (C++) and prototyped several original ideas in Unity and UE4 (Swingy Dude, Bowman Saga, Destructible Castle).
- Released Shooty Bow on Google Play Store and Apple App Store (no longer on app marketplaces).