Developer 22020 - PRESENTRightpoint Consulting
- Developed multiple applications for high-profile clients using React and CSS to translate wireframes and designs into fully functioning components.
- Communicated regularly with the design teams and clients to ensure the highest work quality.
- Brought innovation to a staff augmentation client to help streamline the company's processes so developers could work more efficiently.
Marketing Manager and Teaching Assistant2018 - 2022The Ark Institute
Technologies: WordPress, HTML Email, Email Design, Emailers, Mailchimp
- Managed all marketing-related content, including designing and building email templates and sending weekly emails to parents.
- Tracked tickets and new marketing ideas using Jira.
- Updated the website single-handedly using WordPress from design to development.
Technical Consultant2017 - 2020Perficient
- Took part in the IBM commerce group focused on delivering IBM solutions to various clients built in CoreMedia, Node.js, and Java.
- Progressed from associate to technical consultant based on IBM work for large retailers, financial service firms, and electrical companies and my ability to run on-site training sessions for clients.
Full-stack Web Development Tutor2017 - 20192U
- Tutored students from UCF, UCLA, UT (Austin), and many more colleges around the US through their full-stack web development bootcamp.
- Helped students understand how to problem-solve and troubleshoot errors.
- Focused on pseudocoding and the process behind functionality to help them understand future use cases.