- FounderDataSense Business Intelligence2011 - PRESENT
Technologies: SQL Server Expert, Microsoft Business Intelligence, Tableau, T-SQL/SSAS/SSIS/SSRS/MDX
- Contributed to projects related to business intelligence and data warehousing (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/MDX).
- Implemented databases using T-SQL, PL-SQL, and stored procedures.
- Built reporting and dashboarding features using Tableau/PowerBI/Excel/Zoho/etc.
- Integrated web and mobile using .NET.
- Data Warehouse ArchitectIovate Health Sciences2010 - 2011
Technologies: Business Intelligence
- Collaborated with business analysts and developers to create specifications and project plans.
- Contributed to major projects for sales, finance, marketing, operations, and demand planning.
- Worked with developers to implement end-to-end data warehousing and business intelligence solutions.
- Designed and implemented processes to extract and consolidate data from source systems.
- Designed and implemented reports, graphs, and dashboards to provide reporting and analysis capabilities.
- Sr. Business Intelligence ConsultantClarity Systems2008 - 2010
Technologies: SQL, Oracle, Microsoft BI Stack, Reporting & Dashboarding
- Managed and coordinated project activities to deliver high-quality financial solutions to major North American clients on time and within budget.
- Created statement of work documents, business requirement documents, proposals, and project plans.
- Designed solutions using relational databases, OLAP, ETL tools, and reporting tools.
- Led project implementation and provided direction, management, and mentoring to the project team.
- Strengthened client relationships and identified new opportunities for revenue generation with existing clients.
- Data Integration / Data Warehouse ConsultantIBM Corporation2006 - 2008
Technologies: SQL Server, Oracle, Data Warehousing, CDC Data Replication
- Travelled in North America and Europe during the pre-sales and implementation phases and met with high-value customers to gather information on environments, field use-scenarios, and work on systems integration, data warehousing, business intelligence projects, and POCs using InfoSphere CDC.
- Participated as the InfoSphere subject-matter expert for very large-scale Telecom projects involving 50+ active personnel and 40 million active end users.
- Established contacts within customer organizations to facilitate the flow of information in order to analyze customer environments, anticipate problems, and identify project opportunities.
- Performed studies to understand vendor-specific database behaviors (archive logs, database internals, algorithms, etc.) for DB2, Oracle, and SQL Server, among others.
- Database DeveloperDataMirror Corporation2005 - 2006
- Developed database automation tools using Java, SQL Server, and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Participated in the release of a transformation server for SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, z/OS, and AS400. Worked to draft the requirements and developed the automation code for new features.
- Created and updated smoke, TFE, regression, performance, stress, and longevity test scenarios.
- Created tools to track customer use-scenarios, identify bottlenecks, and improve usability and performance.
- Program ManagerMicrosoft Corporation2004 - 2005
- Evaluated and collected business requirements from stakeholders for developing new features.
- Defined the scope, designed new features, and created functional specifications and prototypes.
- Worked with software developers and QA analysts to take features from inception to completion.