Verified Expert in Engineering
Software Engineer and Developer
Sami is a professional software engineer with 10+ years of experience. His specialties include embedded software development, C/C++, Linux, Python, MATLAB, image processing, and machine learning. He worked on embedded software development of air defense missile systems and electro-optical targeting systems. Sami has worked on some of the most prestigious defense projects in Turkey.
CLion, Qt, Visual Studio, Notepad++, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), CMake, Windows, Linux, MacOS, Desktop
The most amazing...
...project I've developed is a full Vue application on an embedded system that has no standard ethernet connection other than a custom-made fiber optic link.
Senior C++ Engineer
- Updated the installation framework, which helped the company expand to new customers.
- Developed and improved CI/CD pipelines and made them more efficient, reducing costs.
- Helped other developers with my expertise in building systems, C++, and CI/CD.
- Assisted with the software integration of several electronic control units.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Developed system integration tests using Python and Squish. Created a system test environment using CANoe.
Software Team Leader
- Served as the embedded software team leader for imaging and targeting systems. These devices are high performance electro-optical reconnaissance, surveillance, and targeting systems designed for fixed-wing and rotary-wing air platforms.
- Planned and developed system software (from bootloaders to applications) of multiple high-tech electro-optic systems.
- Delivered projects under tight deadlines in a high-stress environment.
- Served as an embedded software developer for air defense missile systems.
- Developed system management software and sensor software for tracking systems.
- Created graphical user interfaces using Qt and Visual Studio.
- Assisted with a real-time hardware-in-the-loop simulation system.
- Developed tools for augmenting research and development.
System Engineer and Software Engineer
- Designed electronic systems which are used in mass production of thermal imaging systems.
- Developed an extensible test management software similar to NI TestStand for handling custom testing environments.
- Developed image performance test software (MTF, NETD, non-uniformity, Distortion, etc.) for thermal sight systems.
Model-based User Interface Generation
Program to Measure Modulation Transfer Function
Unity Strategy Gamehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-zmnC0y_I0
Realtime, Qt, .NET, .NET Core, Unity, Windows PowerShell, Bootstrap
Embedded Software, Real-time Operating System (RTOS), Real-time Embedded Systems, Embedded Systems, Implementation, Engineering, CI/CD Pipelines, Image Processing, DSP, Firmware, Aerospace & Defense, Build Systems, Mathematics, Cryptography, Containers, Containerization, Optical Systems, Optical Sensors, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Linux Device Driver, Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UART), Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), Digital Signal Processing, Internet of Things (IoT), Robotics, QNX, Strategy Games, WebSockets, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Vision, Machine Learning
Web API, TensorFlow, Vue, jQuery
MATLAB, Buildroot, Visual Studio, GitLab CI/CD, CLion, CMake, Git, Jira, Android Auto, Conan, WiX Installer, WiX
Desktop App Development, Refactoring, Parallel Programming, DevOps, Agile
Embedded Linux, Linux, Docker, NVIDIA CUDA, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Windows, MacOS, Desktop, Raspberry Pi
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering
Hacettepe University - Ankara
Embedded Linux Development
Development with CUDA