Co-Founder and Chief Cloud Solutions Architect2017 - PRESENTFournine Cloud Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, IN-TG
Technologies: Magento, Kubernetes, Docker, DevOps, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Designed infrastructure solutions for the cloud.
- Set up production environments on the cloud and provided managed services support.
- Provided DevOps support and automation.
- Managed Magento Enterprise eCommerce customers.
- Solved application scaling and performance issues. Debugged production issues and coordinated with developers to fix those.
DevOps Architect2015 - 2017Singapore Post Limited, Singapore
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apache2, MySQL, Linux, Magento, AWS
- Re-architected the Magento eCommerce production environment to take the full advantage of AWS services such as CloudFront, AutoScaling, Loadbalancing, Route53, EC2, and RDS.
- Innovated the design and implementation of Visitor Prioritization (Waiting Room) system for an online site. The cost of this system was less than 5% compared to commercial products, saved $200,000 a year and increased customer revenue by 500%.
- Successfully achieved 100% uptime during last four consecutive holiday season (Black Friday and Cyber Monday) sales for all the SingPost managed eCommerce sites.
- Modernized the entire production environment for 15+ eCommerce customers such as Adidas, Levis, Uniqlo, and Canon; independently, with accurate monitoring and automation, fully onboard the production environment.
- Optimized the AWS cost and reduced it by 20-30% without compromising the performance and availability.
- Performed regular security scans using security tools such as QualysGuard, AWS Inspector, and collaborated with the development teams to patch vulnerabilities and release into production.
- Hardened and patched the production environment to satisfy all the requirements for PCI-DSS compliance.
- Constructed security tools to monitor the production environment to prevent attacks and notifies the Ops team immediately in response to alerts.
- Increased production release speed by 400%.
Co-Founder and CTO2015 - 20159Acts Cloud Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, IN-AP
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apache Tomcat, Jenkins, Rundeck, Linux, AWS
- Onboarded new clients to familiarize them with the cloud and the cloud best practices.
- Designed and implemented highly available (HA), scalable, and reliable architectures on AWS Cloud.
Solutions Architect – Cloud Operations2013 - 2015Minjar Cloud Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore, IN-KA
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apache2, Magento, PHP, Linux, AWS
- Designe and implemented cloud architecture.
- Led the cloud managed services.
- Onboarded customers applications on to the cloud.
Tech Lead - Cloud Operations2009 - 2013Kuliza Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore, IN-KA
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), PHP, Apache2, Oracle, MySQL, Apache Tomcat, Linux, AWS
- Configured Production, dev, and UAT environments on AWS EC2.
- Performed Oracle database administration.
- Deployed and load balanced web applications.
- Automated Production, dev, and UAT deployments using Shell scripts.
- Defined the cloud best practices by collaborating with clients.