Full-Stack Developer2015 - PRESENTArt Hop Pte Ltd
Technologies: Angular, Ionic, React.js, Ruby on Rails, Express.js
- Developed an entire application (mobile and web) with Ionic and Angular.
- Rewrote an entire application with Ruby on Rails and React.js.
- Implemented the server-side rendering using Express.js as the front-end server.
- Set up a one-click deployment process with Docker and Docker Compose.
- Decoupled the application from a monolithic Drupal application to a single-page application as the client communicated to the server with REST APIs.
- Wrote the front-end of an application with React.js as the view, Redux as the state manager, and React-Router for routing; Webpack was used for bundling dependencies and the building process.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017Xfers Pte Ltd
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, React.js
- Planned and executed a refactoring of the front-end stack from a React-based templating to a React.js, Redux, and Webpack framework written from scratch.
- Wrote the full front-end testing suite for E2E testing using Selenium to integration and unit testing with Jest and RSpec.
- Delivered new customer-facing features while working with the product team; implemented these features from end to end.
- Maintained the entire user-facing aspect of the application, fixing complex issues caused by legacy code.
- Refactored the database design and executed the migration of existing production data to allow transactions to be associated with multiple products.
- Implemented a custom React-Rails integration solution as an intermediary step towards decoupling the front-end from the Rails back-end.
- Designed and shipped a complex onboarding process which required multiple steps and variations.
- Worked alongside an engineering team of nine people on a critical finance system with over 50,000 MAU.