- iOS ContractorNexTravel2015 - 2016
Technologies: Swift, iOS
- Designed and built the iOS app, which allows people to search for and book flights, hotels, and cars.
- Collaborated with the server engineer to help design a RESTful JSON API.
- iOS DeveloperWink, Inc.2013 - 2015
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, watchOS, Ruby on Rails, ZigBee, Z-Wave
- Built large sections of the home automation platform app, which communicated with back-end servers, local devices, and third-party APIs.
- Built the first version of the watchOS app.
- Assisted with occasional server work.
- Prototyped experimental features, like iBeacon support, voice control, and dynamic contextual interfaces.
- Helped design and build a framework for interacting with diverse devices (both local and remote) with a consistent interface.
- iOS and Web DeveloperYelli2012 - 2012
Technologies: Objective-C, Ruby on Rails, iOS
- Built over half of the website.
- Assisted with the website's relaunch.
- Designed and built the accompanying iOS app.
- Web DeveloperRepairPal2008 - 2009
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Heroku, MySQL
- Helped finish the website as a contractor and stayed on as a full-time employee.
- Helped with the site's public launch.
- Web DeveloperSpock2006 - 2008
- Built a large portion of the website.
- Hired and led a four-person web development team.
- Dealt with database scaling issues.
- Assisted with the site's public launch.