Android Developer2019 - 2019WearsafeLab
Technologies: Bluetooth, Android, iOS, IoT, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C
- Created a module to update the IoT device tag with a new firmware version using OTA (over the air programming).
- Designed modules based on Command pattern.
- Structured framework to downgrade OS version of IoT tag.
- Implemented module which allows framework dynamically change sleep mode of IoT device tag.
- Created new design screen for OTA process.
Android Developer2018 - 2019Heads and Hearts
Technologies: Junit4, WebRTC, JFKMPlayer, TextureView, Dart, Flutter, Kotlin, RxJava, Glide, Picasso, Lottie, Facebook shimmer view, Moxy, ToothPick, Dagger2, Robolectric, Mockito, Espresso
- Created several apps using Android architecture components such as ViewModel, LiveData, WorkManager, and Room.
- Covered 67% of the project with unit tests (JUnit, Mockito, Robolectric) and UI testing (Espresso).
- Created database models and relationship among them using Room, Realm, and SQLiteOpenHelper libraries and classes.
- Designed overall architecture using MVP, MVVM, and MVI presentation patterns.
- Wrote quality code using clean architecture with SOLID and KISS principles.
- Created custom views with complex animations for unusual designs.
- Successfully published and managed apps in the Play Store.
- Solved concurrency issues with RxJava2 and Kotlin Coroutines.
- Used Fresco, Picasso, and Glide libraries for downloading and processing images over the network.
- Designed sockets for real-time communications with servers using Socket.io.
- Created apps using Flutter SDK using Dart language.
- Created modules which work closely with video streaming.
Android Developer2016 - 2018Aura Devices
Technologies: Flutter, Dart, Room, Kotlin coroutines, Java 8, RxJava, Android jetpack, Mockito, Espresso, MVP, MVVM, MVI, JFKMplayer, Picasso, Glide, SVG, SOLID, Clean architecture, Firebase auth, Firebase firestorm, Facebook SDK, Realm
- Created a custom sign in using third party accounts from Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Converted most of the Java based modules into Kotlin.
- Implemented continuous integration tools such as CircleCI and Bitrise into projects.
- Integrated several applications with Firebase auth and Firebase Firestore real-time databases.
- Designed services with works in background and tracks user location every 5 seconds.
- Implemented AppFlyer into applications for tracking install and uninstalls.
- Closely worked with backend developers and designers to resolve issues related to REST API and designs.
- Implemented designs from Figma and Sketch tools.
- Designed network layers using Retrofit and Volley.
- Wrote applications using Kotlin language.
- Designed application which communicates over Bluetooth to exchange data using BLE SDK.
- Established RFCOMM channels.
- Transferred data to and from other devices.
- Managed multiple connections.
- Created apps using Flutter SDK with Dart language.
- Handled video processing and video streaming.
- Created modular projects using Dagger 2.
Android Developer2014 - 2016BIS Integrated Solutions
Technologies: Kotlin, RxJava, Google maps SDK, Androidx, ConstraintLayout, Mockito, Espresso, Robolectric, Dagger2
- Created custom image view with start shape and blur effect.
- Created a unit test for the presenter layer using Mockito and Robolectric.
- Implemented UI tests using Espresso support library.
- Fixed bugs in custom OsmDroid map's zoom in and zoom out method.
- Rewrote jfkmplayer library view clearing between video switches.