Flutter Developer2020 - 2020EarlyByte (via Toptal)
Technologies: Flutter, Dart, iOS, iPad
- Created network layer using HTTP package.
- Handled all state problems using flutter_bloc.
- Implemented bloc architecture.
- Designed complex UI components.
- Implemented dynamic UI for different types of screen sizes.
Android Developer2019 - 2019WearsafeLab (via Toptal)
Technologies: Bluetooth, Android, iOS, IoT, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C
- Created a module to update the IoT device tag with a new firmware version using OTA (over the air programming).
- Designed modules based on Command pattern.
- Structured framework to downgrade OS version of IoT tag.
- Implemented module which allows framework dynamically change sleep mode of IoT device tag.
- Created new design screen for OTA process.
Android Developer and IOS Developer2018 - 2019Heads and Hearts
Technologies: XCode,Switft,Alamofire,Cocoapods,RxSwift,Quick,Nimble,Junit4, WebRTC, JFKMPlayer, TextureView, Dart, Flutter, Kotlin, RxJava, Glide, Picasso, Lottie, Facebook shimmer view, Moxy, ToothPick, Dagger2, Robolectric, Mockito, Espresso
- Created several apps using Android architecture components such as ViewModel, LiveData, WorkManager, and Room.
- Covered 67% of the project with unit tests (JUnit, Mockito, Robolectric) and UI testing (Espresso).
- Created database models and relationship among them using Room, Realm, and SQLiteOpenHelper libraries and classes.
- Designed overall architecture using MVP, MVVM, and MVI presentation patterns.
- Wrote quality code using clean architecture with SOLID and KISS principles.
- Created custom views with complex animations for unusual designs.
- Successfully published and managed apps in the Play Store.
- Solved concurrency issues with RxJava2 and Kotlin Coroutines.
- Used Fresco, Picasso, and Glide libraries for downloading and processing images over the network.
- Designed sockets for real-time communications with servers using Socket.io.
- Created apps using Flutter SDK using Dart language.
- Created modules which work closely with video streaming.
- Designed IOS applications using VIPER architecture.
- Created unit and UI tests using Quick and Nimble frameworks.
- Connected iOS applications with Firebase technologies such as Notification, Authorization, and Firestore.
- Handled video and photo processing in Swift.
IOS developer2017 - 2019DoSoftware LLC
Technologies: Swift, Cocopads,AVFoundation,Facebook API,Instagram API, Firebase, Alamafire, Swinject, WebImage, Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, JFKMPlayer,GIF,SVG, Vector images,Lottie
- Created architecture based on VIPER.
- Wrote good quality code based on SOLID principles.
- Created network layer using Alamafire library.
- Designed database for specific purposes with Realm.
- Covered project with UI and unit tests using Quick and Nimble frameworks.
- Fixed bugs in existing projects and reduced crashes for 57%.
- Reviewed other developers code and approved for merge requests.
- Integrated with third part series such as Firebase,Facebook API.
- Implemented dependency injection pattern using Swinject.
- Loaded and cached images remotely using WebImage.
- Designed barcode reader using AVFoundation.
- Created complex UI components such as: Action sheet,Bottom Dialogs,Sliders,Custom scrolls.
- Created and Designed architecture for live streaming videos using JFKMPlayer.
- Structured complex animations using Lottie framework.
Android Developer2016 - 2018Aura Devices
Technologies: Flutter, Dart, Room, Kotlin coroutines, Java 8, RxJava, Android jetpack, Mockito, Espresso, MVP, MVVM, MVI, JFKMplayer, Picasso, Glide, SVG, SOLID, Clean architecture, Firebase auth, Firebase firestorm, Facebook SDK, Realm
- Created a custom sign in using third party accounts from Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Converted most of the Java based modules into Kotlin.
- Implemented continuous integration tools such as CircleCI and Bitrise into projects.
- Integrated several applications with Firebase auth and Firebase Firestore real-time databases.
- Designed services with works in background and tracks user location every 5 seconds.
- Implemented AppFlyer into applications for tracking install and uninstalls.
- Closely worked with backend developers and designers to resolve issues related to REST API and designs.
- Implemented designs from Figma and Sketch tools.
- Designed network layers using Retrofit and Volley.
- Wrote applications using Kotlin language.
- Designed application which communicates over Bluetooth to exchange data using BLE SDK.
- Established RFCOMM channels.
- Transferred data to and from other devices.
- Managed multiple connections.
- Created apps using Flutter SDK with Dart language.
- Handled video processing and video streaming.
- Created modular projects using Dagger 2.
Android Developer2014 - 2016BIS Integrated Solutions
Technologies: Kotlin, RxJava, Google maps SDK, Androidx, ConstraintLayout, Mockito, Espresso, Robolectric, Dagger2
- Created custom image view with start shape and blur effect.
- Created a unit test for the presenter layer using Mockito and Robolectric.
- Implemented UI tests using Espresso support library.
- Fixed bugs in custom OsmDroid map's zoom in and zoom out method.
- Rewrote jfkmplayer library view clearing between video switches.