Data Scientist2017 - 2019Future Facts
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Java, Python
- Built and maintained data lakes.
- Performed clustering on incoming complaints.
- Created dashboards on public data.
- Improved an intelligent email campaign.
Graduate intern2017 - 2017Significant
- Analyzed data the medical cost of the Dutch population using R.
- Applied several machine learning techniques to predict future costs in R.
- Worked with private, sensitive data and created a full report on the research done while not violating these rules.
- Wrote a full report with advice to the Dutch government on how to improve their existing models to make more accurate predictions on future healthcare costs on an individual level.
Developer2016 - 2017Optiply
Technologies: PHP, PostgreSQL, Laravel
- Created several APIs within the Laravel framework as a back-end developer.
- Wrote complex queries combining data of 5+ different tables in PostgreSQL.
- Created a dashboard with front-end languages to visualize data in a user-friendly way.
Web Developer2007 - 2017Freelance Work
- Developed several hobby projects: websites for associations where I'm a member of and school projects over the years. In most of these projects, I was the only person responsible which meant I did both the back-end, front-end, and overall structure.
- Translated website ideas into a plan that's actionable and can be done efficiently by understanding the goals of a website.
Creative Developer2014 - 2015Groowup
- Maintained several WordPress websites—making sure that all updates are installed and fix all bugs that appeared as a consequence of these updates.
- Built new websites with the customer's wishes in mind.
- Developed and edited WordPress plugins in such a way that they fitted the needs of each specific website.
- Built and edited WordPress templates to fit the customer's needs.
- Made the existing websites responsive; this meant being responsible for the code and the design on tablets and smartphones.
Developer2014 - 2014O2MC
- Read data from streaming APIs and did real-time computations on this data.
- Read, wrote, and edited data on other servers using external API calls.
- Performed sentiment analysis on short texts.
- Analyzed social media data, extracted keywords, and performed matching with other data based on these keywords.