IAM Engineer2019 - PRESENTUBS
Technologies: IntelliJ IDEA, Linux, Software Development, Identity & Access Management (IAM), Java, IntelliJ, REST, SailPoint, Oracle, SQL Server 2016, SailPoint IdentityIQ, TeamCity, Azure, Azure Active Directory, Cloud, Windows, Security
- Designed and developed the Bulk Review Configuration Tool (RCT) for the SailPoint IdentityIQ IAM tool, which significantly reduced manual configuration, saving a lot of time and errors caused by manual work.
- Designed and developed a custom ETL tool to work in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Optimized SQL Server data load from Oracle for an ETL process by using SQL Bulk Copy, reducing the process from hours to a few minutes.
- Implemented TeamCity CI/CD for RCT and promoted the app from a lower environment to PROD. Implemented GitLab CI/CD for an ETL app and promoted the app from a lower environment to PROD.
- Automated the reports generation process by using PowerShell and Windows Task Scheduler.
Associate Security Consultant2017 - 2019Tech Mahindra
Technologies: RSA Aveksa, ISAM, SCIM, MFA, Risk based access, SOAP, IBM WebSEAL, Java, IntelliJ IDEA, PostgreSQL, Spring Boot, JPA, Security, Risk Management
- Implemented IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) Risk-Based Authentication (RBA) Configuration.
- Configured SCIM API on the ISAM side and built a SCIM client using Java.
- Implemented a SOAP web services wrapper for ISAM RBA services.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2017GS Lab
Technologies: Identity & Access Management (IAM), Single Sign-on (SSO), SAML, Java, Aveksa, REST, SOAP, Oracle, Sun IDM, RSA Aveksa, Okta, Messaging
- Developed and deployed various automated provisioning projects, including SSH, RACF, and Oracle connectors.
- Developed and deployed generic REST and SOAP connectors.
- On-boarded cloud and on-premises applications on Aveksa IAM. Performed workflow customization for approval and fulfillment as per business requirements.
- Implemented Joiner, Mover, and Leaver (JML) scenarios in Aveksa IAM.
- Implemented multi-factor authentication (MFA) for the Atlassian Jira and Confluence app for the iCrypto MFA provider.
- Delivered a SAML 2.0-based SSO using Microsoft ADFS for an organization.
Software Developer2011 - 2014ITConcepts GMBH
Technologies: Java, Oracle, IntelliJ IDEA, Ant, LDAP, Servlet, MySQL
- Introduced SMS alerts on different workflow task events using SMSLib with SMPP.
- Designed, developed, and deployed the graphical representation of workflow processes using SVG.
- Developed an entirely new workflow archiving system by adding searching and bulk archiving of selective workflow processes.