IAM Security Developer
Sandip is a software developer with a decade of experience in IAM customization and integration. His expertise includes Access review and certifications, joiner, mover, and leaver (JML) processes, role-based access RBAC, automatic provisioning through the cloud, and on-premises connectors. Sandip is fluent in multi-factor authentication, risk-based access, SAML SSO, Java, and J2EE. He is practiced in full development lifecycles and Agile practices, bringing a cohesive synergy to teams.
ExperienceJava - 7 yearsIdentity & Access Management (IAM) - 7 yearsOracle - 4 yearsSpring Boot - 2 yearsGitLab CI/CD - 1 yearSailPoint - 1 yearAzure - 1 year
Java, Identity & Access Management (IAM), Web Services, REST, Spring Boot, Apache Maven, GitLab CI/CD, Oracle, SAML-auth
The most amazing...
...tool I've implemented is an identity governance platform for a leading airline in the USA.
BCG - Gamma
- Managed multiple Okta instances and managed applications. Created automation for bulk application creation of both SAML and OIDC.
- Worked on operations support for the Okta hub and spoke deployment.
- Oversaw application lifecycle, onboarding to dicomm.
- Designed and developed the Bulk Review Configuration Tool (RCT) for the SailPoint IdentityIQ IAM tool, which significantly reduced manual configuration, saving a lot of time and errors caused by manual work.
- Designed and developed a custom ETL tool for a hybrid cloud environment.
- Optimized SQL Server data load from Oracle for an ETL process using SQL Bulk Copy, reducing the process from hours to a few minutes.
- Implemented TeamCity CI/CD for RCT and promoted the app from a lower environment to production. Implemented GitLab CI/CD for an ETL app and promoted the app from a lower environment to production.
- Automated the reports generation process by using PowerShell and Windows Task Scheduler.
Associate Security Consultant
- Implemented IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) Risk-Based Authentication (RBA) Configuration.
- Configured SCIM API on the ISAM side and built a SCIM client using Java.
- Implemented a SOAP web services wrapper for ISAM RBA services.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed and deployed various automated provisioning projects, including SSH, RACF, and Oracle connectors.
- Developed and deployed generic REST and SOAP connectors.
- On-boarded cloud and on-premises applications on Aveksa IAM. Performed workflow customization for approval and fulfillment as per business requirements.
- Implemented Joiner, Mover, and Leaver (JML) scenarios in Aveksa IAM.
- Implemented multi-factor authentication (MFA) for the Atlassian Jira and Confluence app for the iCrypto MFA provider.
- Delivered a SAML 2.0-based SSO using Microsoft ADFS for an organization.
- Introduced SMS alerts on different workflow task events using SMSLib with SMPP.
- Designed, developed, and deployed the graphical representation of workflow processes using SVG.
- Developed an entirely new workflow archiving system by adding searching and bulk archiving of selective workflow processes.
Bulk Access Review Configuration Tool (RCT) for SailPoint IdentityIQ
IDAX Entitlement Analytics
Detailed tasks included the design and development of a custom ETL tool to work in an Azure hybrid cloud environment. Create a user-centric review generation based on the risk score, and integrate this with other entitlement systems using Microservices.
MasterCard Adaptive Authentication Web Services
My duties included: ISAM RBA and SCIM API configuration and the creation of SOAP web services.
RSA IGL and RSA Aveksa Identity Management and Governance
I provided E2E delivery for the application onboarding that included request gathering, designing, documentation, development, support, recertification, and periodic reviews. Additionally, I ensured the AWS IAM, Google cloud IAM project delivery, and developed and deployed a variety of automated provisioning projects, including RACF, SSH, and Oracle connectors
iCrypto Multi-factor Authenticationhttps://icrypto.com/
Apache Maven, GitLab CI/CD, TeamCity, IntelliJ IDEA, SailPoint, IBM WebSEAL, Servlet, Postman, AppDynamics, YourKit, Atlassian SDK, Jira
Windows, Linux, Azure, Oracle, Jakarta EE, Android
Identity & Access Management (IAM), Software Development, Software Engineering, SOAP, Single Sign-on (SSO), Risk Management, Messaging, Cloud, Okta, Software Design, ISAM, SCIM, Aveksa, Sun Identity Manager (IDM), Ant, LDAP, Web Services, SailPoint IdentityIQ, SAML-auth
Spring Boot, JPA, Windows PowerShell, JUnit, Spring
PostgreSQL, Azure Active Directory, Azure SQL, SQL Server 2016, MySQL, Oracle PL/SQL
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
KIT's College of Engineering - Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
High School Diploma in Computer Engineering
Sahyadri Polytechnic - Sawarde, Maharashtra, India
Certified Azure Professional