Data Scientist2019 - PRESENTBold Metrics (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-Learn, Pandas
- Built machine learning models to help retailers in the fashion industry predict accurate size recommendations for online shoppers.
- Built data analysis, visualization, modeling, training, and testing pipelines using Python, TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-Learn, and Pandas.
- Deployed and helped maintain models in the cloud using AWS SageMaker.
- Used AWS S3, SageMaker, EC2, and CloudWatch with TensorFlow Serving for end to end model deployment at scale.
Data Scientist2016 - PRESENTY Combinator Company
Technologies: Data Analysis, Python, Pandas, SQL, Scikit-learn, Golang, Vue.js, Statistics
- Created a spelling correction system in search experience which resulted in $800k incremental annual revenue.
- Implemented a machine learning system to automatically categorize 3M+ products based on their descriptions.
- Built an anomaly detection system to identify anomalies in pricing data using statistical methods.
- Used features like spelling correction, aggregations, filtering, matching, and other advanced search capabilities of ElasticSearch like edge grams. Helped in building the best capabilities out of the system and suggest search improvement functionalities.
- Developed category intent prediction algorithm.
- Cultivated an A/B Testing practice including use of hypothesis.
- Analyzed user activity data including search logs and click data to build analytics tooling.
- Developed a recommendation engine to find alternate products that are cheaper and better.
- Built a Python Flask web app to get training data for search relevance- this system helped improve product ranking and click-through rates.
- Built systems for marketing analytics including cohort analysis.
Design Engineer2011 - 2014Marvell Technology Group
Technologies: Custom Data Analysis and Data Science Tools
- Created multiple data analysis tooling that analyzed data of circuits and systems.
- Built systems to predict performance of different circuits and systems.
- Used statistical thinking to analyze system failures and implement ideas on how to fix them.
- Presented design ideas to large audiences.
- Developed skills for product thinking and thinking about needs of large user base.
Financial Data Analyst Intern2010 - 2010Credit Suisse
Technologies: Data Analysis, Excel, VBA
- Analyzed large finance data for stock markets and dividend performance.
- Supported some of the large Credit Suisse customers in their portfolio performance reporting.
Marketing Data Analyst Intern2009 - 2010Exxon Mobil
Technologies: C++, VBA
- Analyzed marketing data of Exxon Mobil division and supported the team in making business decisions.
- Presented to management about how Exxon Mobil can direct and target customers.