Data Scientist2016 - PRESENTY Combinator Startup
Technologies: Data Analysis, Python, Pandas, SQL, Scikit-learn, Golang, Vue.js, Statistics
- Built a hierarchical multi-class text classification system using product descriptions- this system improved categorization and resulted in higher conversions.
- Built a Python Flask web app to get training data for search relevance- this system helped improve product ranking and click-through rates.
- Developed a recommendation engine to find alternate products which are cheaper and better.
- Built an anomaly detection system to identify anomalies in pricing data using statistical methods.
- Built full stack web apps with Vue, Golang, Python, HTML and CSS.
- Built information retrieval systems in search to improve precision and recall.
Design Engineer2011 - 2014Marvell Technology Group
Technologies: Custom Data Analysis and Data Science Tools
- Created multiple data analysis tooling that analyzed data of circuits and systems.
- Built systems to predict performance of different circuits and systems.
- Used statistical thinking to analyze system failures and implement ideas on how to fix them.
- Presented design ideas to large audiences.
- Developed skills for product thinking and thinking about needs of large user base.
Financial Data Analyst Intern2010 - 2010Credit Suisse
Technologies: Data Analysis, Excel, VBA
- Analyzed large finance data for stock markets and dividend performance.
- Supported some of the large Credit Suisse customers in their portfolio performance reporting.
Marketing Data Analyst Intern2009 - 2010Exxon Mobil
Technologies: C++, VBA
- Analyzed marketing data of Exxon Mobil division and supported the team in making business decisions.
- Presented to management about how Exxon Mobil can direct and target customers.