Software Engineer (Contract)2018 - PRESENTGSN Games
- Developed features and supported both the WorldWinner app and previous games as well as developing new games for the enjoyment of daily thousands of players.
- Supported and developed features for the WorldWinner app; e.g., the front-end code for the account statement feature in which players could explore their list of transactions inside the app.
- Wrote a native plugin in Objective-C and Java; it was a generic date picker used mainly for filtering transactions in the account statement feature.
Software Engineer2016 - 2018Timba Games
Technologies: Git, Agile Software Development, Unity3D, Game Development, Adobe Photoshop, C#, Unity
- Worked as part of the team who developed Puppet Kings.
- Developed gameplay features for multiple projects.
- Maintained and updated code written by third-party contractors.
- Managed and was in charge of the design and development of multiple in-house tools.
- Mentored intern programmers.
Gameplay and UI Programmer2016 - 2016Cocodrilo Dog Games
Technologies: MySQL, Git, Unity3D, 3D Games, Game Development, Adobe Photoshop, C#, Unity
- Worked as part of the team who developed Moana: Rhythm Run.
- Extended the core functionalities to some of the main characters' and enemies' behaviors.
- Worked on multiple UI functionalities: main menu, scrollable map, and loading scenes.
- Programmed a modular system to create random-loopable levels.
- Used Photoshop to cut, trim, and export art assets.
- Optimized most of the images/textures to reduce the app's size.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Rainbow Tree, Inc.
- Published 50+ web games for the Arbolabc.com games' portal.
- Developed different in-house tools to reduce workflow time.
- Contributed to a multi-resolution compatibility between different devices and browsers.
- Evaluated new technologies and summarized the ones that work better for the games and apps to be developed.
- Maintained the SVN.
Gameplay and Unity Editor Tools Programmer (Intern)2015 - 2015Cocodrilo Dog Games
Technologies: Unity3D, Game Development, C#, Unity
- Programmed an animation memory system to support the blending and rewinding animations of previous actions.
- Worked on a level editor using the Unity Editor Extension Tools.
- Developed, as part of the team, Don Tomate y Las Vocales–an Android and iOS game (published on Android, soft launch).
- Developed, in a team, Beat Boy for Xbox One, PS4, PC, and MAC game (in production, with Steam Greenlight).
- Supported, as a team member, in the development of Kulipari for Xbox One, PS4, and PC game (which was eventually canceled).