Android Developer2017 - PRESENTSTRV
Technologies: Kotlin, RxJava, Firebase, Test Automation, Gradle, Jenkins, Architecture Components
- Produced high-quality software that was unit tested, code reviewed, and checked regularly via continuous integration.
- Implemented and iterated with the whole team in an Agile environment to bring features from conception to launch.
- Led an Android team of four.
- Clearly communicated with the client to achieve a soft and outstanding development process.
- Contributed to an existing continuous integration framework by automating features as they are developed.
- Worked closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and to ensure that the issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
- Served as the technical leader for a Scrum team and actively participated in grooming sessions, sprint planning, daily scrums, and sprint reviews.
- Developed proof concepts for new and innovative ideas.
- Spoke publicly in meetups about Android and mobile development.
Android Developer2016 - 2017CondorLabs
Technologies: Android, Java, Gradle
- Designed, developed, and supported Android applications to track the continuing education of health professionals.
- Improved the functionality of Android applications using model-view-presenter pattern and clean architecture.
- Built components using ReactiveX (RxJava 2) and a dependency injection with Dagger 2.
- Implemented Firebase push notifications for Android applications.
- Created functional testing automated tasks with Gherkin notation using Gradle, Calabash, and Cucumber.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Talos Digital, Inc.
Technologies: AngularJS, Ruby on Rails
- Developed AngularJS applications consuming RESTful web services.
- Automated tasks for continuous integration and deployment with Jenkins.
- Built and deployed applications using Docker containers.
- Implemented RESTful APIs, services, and gems using Ruby on Rails.
- Participated in a six-month internship program that was done in the company.
Teacher Assistant in Data Structures and Algorithms II2015 - 2015EAFIT University
Technologies: Data Structures, Algorithms
- Taught students about data structures such as maps, sets, trees, queues, stacks, and lists.
- Explained common computer science algorithms for graphs, dynamic programming, pattern matching, and ad hoc solutions.
Android Junior Developer2013 - 2014IdeasLab
Technologies: Android, Java
- Learned Android SDK basics and implemented simple Android applications.
- Gained a basic knowledge set about graphic Android components and RESTful API usage from an Android app.